Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Carrie Follower

allamericangirl8

I meant we'll never know what level she reached. She got banned because when Taylor won something against Carrie, she said something along the lines of, "Karma's a beeetch. Did champ call it or did champ call it?"

Jade_kt

I meant we'll never know what level she reached. She got banned because when Taylor won something against Carrie, she said something along the lines of, "Karma's a beeetch. Did champ call it or did champ call it?"

Yeah it is especially since we won the EOTY and the CMT award over TS and TS haven't won a country award in a while. Watch her win EOTY at the ACM's though especially since Carrie is out of the picture. At least Carrie doesn't have to compete w/ her since she isn't nominated. The industry is gunning for either Brad or Miranda to win imo so it will be a tough fight for TS fans but they can win w/ her fan voting power. I will vote for KU since I like him/his music plus he is an underdog but still has a strong fan base that will vote for him. If Keith or Brad wins I will be happy though.

Last edited:

aussiefan_21

I must have been here too long now - apparently I'm a CF Maniac lol!! But congrats on your promotion anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Carrieflattsfan

Tried to find it on wiki and could not find it guess I will be surprised

Blondemama:

1. First, get to the WIKI page.
2. Then you'll see a tab that says "Main Page" over on the side; click on that
3. On this page, you'll see a small box that says "carriefans main page;" click on that, and you'll see another tab that says "Carriefans main page" in purple
4. Click on that link, and you'll be taken to the page, where the "Levels of Membership" link is in the small box on top of the page

Hope this helps!:D

robinannhunt

Blondmama:

You were probably in the full wikipedia. There is a WIKI button on carriefans that takes you to our own WIKI section with a table of contents on our main page. There is a search capability but we only have 3 pages for now.

aussiefan_21

Just checked that WIKI page - I had no idea it even existed! It's pretty cool anyway so thanks for setting it up. It's nice to know now that I've only got another 25000 posts till I'm a legend lol. Only taken me 5 years to get 25000 so far, what's another 5 years lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

blondemama

I don't have too far to go before I become obsessed. Funny thing I am already obsessed so can't wait for my next promotion