Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your help Carriefans! (Voting)

epicamends

Hey guys,

I just entered a contest that one of my local radio stations is having called a Smile Makeover contest. It would be absolutely incredible to win this. As you'll see from the photo on the website, I have a gap between my two front teeth that I've always been very self-conscious about (I don't like to smile with my teeth in photos because my smile often embarrasses me). I've known since I was a child that I would need braces, but my parents could never afford it, and being a soon-to-graduate university student now, there's also no way I could afford it anytime in the near future on my own.

However, this isn't just about aesthetics. I recently found out that due to the alignment of my jaw, I need to have work done as soon as possible. When I open my mouth, instead of opening smoothly, there is a click, and it often gives me headaches. My dentist told me that I need to be careful not to open my mouth too wide because there is a slight possibility that it could get stuck that way, which of course scared me quite a bit.

As someone who wants to get into film/TV and who loves singing, both the aesthetic and health reasons make me want to get this work done quickly. I'll have to start paying back my student loans soon, and with the job market the way it is I don't think I'll be finding a job that will allow me to have the extra money to get the work done that I need.

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! I know Team Carrie is amazing at voting, and I'm hoping that since there isn't much voting to do for Carrie right now, you all might have a few extra minutes to spare. :) You can vote as often as you want, I don't think there are any limitations. (I.e. unlimited voting :D)

Here's the link: Smile Makeover Contest

Thank you so much! And please let me know if you voted, so I can make sure to thank you personally. Winning this contest would be a dream come true.

Last edited:

cassie2

Staff member
Aww, Jessica I love your smile! Very genuine and sweet. Nontheless, I gave you a 10 so that your dream could come true! Best of luck, and Team Carrie let's go.....help out Jessica with your support!!

epicamends

Aww, Jessica I love your smile! Very genuine and sweet. Nontheless, I gave you a 10 so that your dream could come true! Best of luck, and Team Carrie let's go.....help out Jessica with your support!!

Aww thank you so much, that is a very sweet thing to say. :)

By the way, I'm not sure if the entrants are listed in order of who has the highest votes, but I'm thinking that may be the case... I started off on page 4, and I'm already in 4th place on the first page! Team Carrie is amazing!!

john1987

voted a 10 i hope you win.. a new smile has always been a dream of mine also so i know how you feel.. best of luck to you :)

opry051008

Voted a few times and will put in some more votes later. Btw, it's not that easy proving I'm human, those words are hard to make out. lol!

epicamends

Voted a few times and will put in some more votes later. Btw, it's not that easy proving I'm human, those words are hard to make out. lol!

LOL I know, right? I kept having to ask for new codes, those ones are so hard to read sometimes. But thank you so much for putting in the effort for me! I really, really appreciate it.

Voted a few times and know a smile is important in life. Got mine repained about 5 years ago. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much. A smile can really be the key in boosting self-confidence - I've always said if there's one thing I could change about myself it would be my smile.

Voted. You have a beautiful smile. You shouldn't hide it:)

You have a nice smile but I gave you another 10 -- will keep voting for you.

You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much for your nice comments, as well as the votes. I love Carriefans! :D

epicamends

Any idea as to how you are doing?

I'm not sure. I can't figure out how they're ordering the entries on the main page, 'cause mine keeps jumping around. It's either ordered by the entries with the highest # of votes, or it's ordered randomly, but the top 3 seem to be remaining the same.

Right now I'm at #9 on the first page, but earlier I was #4, and last night I was halfway through the second page.. So I'm not sure if there's a way to tell how many votes each one has.

robinannhunt

Some of those pictures are the worse case senarios not the true look. I hope people understand that. You have a nice smile btw.