Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your help Carriefans! (Voting)

epicamends

I gave ya ten votes. :)

How amazing is Carrie Underwood? Seriously she totally backs up her fans. We vote for her she votes for us.

Thank you!! And yes, she really backs us up. We're on Team Carrie and she's on Team Team Carrie. rofl.

cassie2

Staff member
I've been sure to get daily votes in for you Jessica, hope we are doing enough to get the win for you!

opry051008

Got in lots of votes for you tonight.

When you win, you'll have to tell those Dental Choice people than even though they have a nice ad with all those celebrities, they're actually missing the celebrity with absolutely the best smile in the world... our Carrie. :)

cassie2

Staff member
Since it has been so quiet with Carrie voting, I have been sure to support you Jessica! Let's go Team.....help Jessica out!!

epicamends

Thank you both! I'm getting pretty excited... Though I'm trying not to get my hopes up, as I have a tendency not to win things - like Carrie before American Idol, I always seem to be the runner up. lol

Suellen

Voted some more on this site -- we are Carrie fans and we love to vote. :phone:vote for Jessica.

allirishgirl

aw jessica i forgot to vote for ya yesterday..........getting to it today though :D i have LOTS of time on my hands this week :D