Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your help Carriefans! (Voting)

Pi314CA

Got more votes in. I have it bookmarked and will put in more votes this weekend. I think voting ends on Valentine's Day... Good luck!

Last edited:

epicamends

Thank you for continuing to vote everyone! Who's up for a voting party tonight? :) I'm not sure what time voting ends tomorrow.

cassie2

Staff member
Ok Miss Jessica, I got an hours worth of votes in for you, I think I can confirm I am considered "human now"!!:rofl:

Good Luck and please share with us all if you win!!!

Pi314CA

Ok Miss Jessica, I got an hours worth of votes in for you, I think I can confirm I am considered "human now"!!:rofl:

Good Luck and please share with us all if you win!!!

:haha: I was human 44 out of 45 times. Hope to be 100% from now on... back to voting. :D

Gator

I was at the site to do some additional voting and was unable to do so. Is the contest over?

epicamends

Thank you all for your support!

Unfortunately, it looks like they just chose the winner randomly from the list. I know it says "On February 14 the person with the most votes wins a “Smile Make Over” valued at $7500.00. "

But I really don't think they followed that.

But everyone's support over the past few weeks has been truly incredible, and I cannot thank you all enough! Team Carrie really is one big family, and I'm so glad to be a part of it! :)

allirishgirl

Unfortunately, it looks like they just chose the winner randomly from the list. I know it says "On February 14 the person with the most votes wins a “Smile Make Over” valued at $7500.00. "

But everyone's support over the past few weeks has been truly incredible, and I cannot thank you all enough! Team Carrie really is one big family, and I'm so glad to be a part of it! :)

aw jessica thats crap! they made the rules they should stick to them!

robinannhunt

You probably won by a substantial margin and they thought it wasn't fair, lol. Or maybe the votes were so many that they thought it wasn't possible.
I am glad you didn't say big HAPPY family, ;).