Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

FanSince04

#1 song on radio, multiple multi-platinum certifications, and a residency in Las Vegas coming up… primetime to release a new single! She won’t 😂… but would be a great opportunity. Remember there’s still a chance to win EOTY, even if we feel jaded from past false hopes… this could be the cherry on top!

adam1995

Happy about the new #1. 28 number ones for a female solo country artist is truly astounding. Also, don’t know if anyone pointed it out yet, but now CU has #1s across 3 different decades.
Only one other woman has more than 28...Reba.

countrymusicfan15

As Carrie continues to sit at #1 some at Pulse continue to freak over Carrie's Tiktok with the deer heads, lol! They will never be happy.

Bring on Album 7!
Well to be fair I think it’s just like 2 people and everyone else is saying it’s a complete non-issue and being extremely exaggerated lol

countryfan2006

pU2rxnRQmEYozJ0f3OQu_C_br1_qmD-_rfUotQ4kKtmn_DZRk_MTcWluhO7pqrQy7mxcTVji1nxVzBN2dYNbOaTbSWl6xFY=s0-d-e1-ft
xUaraNbANTZmcdLUxMzFJUp-d_kIS9wNKcIkMZtFnHN-QSvJoeqzgW71JdV3ukUXZtf6mDO9AJecZC4sGPOzigXtJlXbLIB6Oljr257tVGjl_hfYiJO6mF0MxDbB1Gd3iaNZfoXkXM_L7La2bsrGv1zhIdqMhX3jsNnnz5h5JltI_loW3mrE3_j3nm4L1E3Qm0UKmnB4xfmbD61llBDZ2q0=s0-d-e1-ft
Aldean and Underwood​
pU2rxnRQmEYozJ0f3OQu_C_br1_qmD-_rfUotQ4kKtmn_DZRk_MTcWluhO7pqrQy7mxcTVji1nxVzBN2dYNbOaTbSWl6xFY=s0-d-e1-ft
Congratulations to MACON MUSIC/BROKEN BOW RECORDS JASON ALDEAN and CAPITOL NASHVILLE's CARRIE UNDERWOOD for taking the #1 spot this week on the MEDIABASE Country singles chart with their duet, "If I Didn't Love You."

Kudos to BBR MUSIC GROUP SVP/National Promotion CARSON JAMES; BROKEN BOW RECORDS VP/Promotion LEE ADAMS and VP/Promotion SHELLEY HARGIS GAINES; BBR MUSIC GROUP VP/Radio Syndication & Group Strategy RENEE LEYMON; BROKEN BOW RECORDS Dir./WEST COAST Promotion LAYNA BUNT, Dir./SOUTHWEST Promotion DAWN FERRIS, Dir./SOUTHEAST Promotion SCOTTY O'BRIEN, Mgr./Group Strategy, Syndication & Secondary Promotion MATTHEW HOLMBERG, and Coord./Promotion ASHLEY WOJCINSKI.
more »

FanSince04

IIDLY remains at #1 (+19/+.499)
1 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 8735 8188 547 39.036
Great audience impressions but spins could increase more lol. Cause this is not a push 😂 I’m very happy with one week at #1 , but if they say they are pushing (even if not needed) then show us with the number of spins.

maddkat

Staff member
^ IIDLY was already getting heavy spins ,there's only so many the stations are going to give it , especially when it's sitting at #1 already

FL is pushing for max spins this week. today it was (+36/-.150)
gotta just let the week play out, so far it looks like they're going for 2 weeks on BB

adam1995

^ IIDLY was already getting heavy spins ,there's only so many the stations are going to give it , especially when it's sitting at #1 already

gotta just let the week play out
Well, that's certainly interesting.

FanSince04

gotta just let the week play out, so far it looks like they're going for 2 weeks on BB
Fair enough.