Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illness - New Computer - New iPhone (2 out of 3 isn't bad at all)

Smokyiiis

Hi ,I was looking around, maybe this will help idk I still use Win 7

"The Charm Bar is a universal toolbar in Windows 8 that can be accessed from anywhere no matter what you are doing or what application you are running. It is similar to accessing background applications in Apple's iOS devices.
There are two ways to access the Charm Bar, the first is by moving the cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen which will cause the bar to appear on the right or you can use the Windows key + C shortcut on your keyboard.
There are five key elements for Windows 8 in the Charm Bar, they are as follows: Search, Share, Start, Devices and Settings.
Lets take a look at each of these elements in detail.
Search Anything from Your PC
With Windows 8, you literally can search just about anything from the search bar without having to open the browser, all you have to do is enter the query select the type of search you would like to perform and the search results will come to live on the left pane.
You will have the options to search Apps, Settings, Files, the Internet, Maps,Music and more."

found that here
The Windows 8 Charm Bar Menu

Ha! Now I can't wait to get home from work so I can try it! Thanks!