Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Angie Harmon a Sexy Beast?

Is Angie Harmon Incredibly Attractive?

• Total voters

nannygirl

He's just...not. Not even in his younger years when he did a billion movies with Meg Ryan, although at that time, I had a huge crush on him. Oh, dude, Castaway was fantabulous! <3

Now, Bradley Cooper...is sooooo sexy...and Jim Carrey, when he was younger and not creepy like he is now, was handsome and funny...and when he was Bond, Pierce Brosnan was my future husband. Thomas Crowne Affair. :drool:

Last edited:

allamericangirl8

Youngest guys I've ever had a crush on:

Christian%20Bale%20image%20(1).jpg

Peter-Facinelli-peter-facinelli-fans-3567254-360-270.jpg

bigbluegrl23

You guys are ridiculous...Angie is incredibly sexy...Becca, I can't even believe you...although, you didn't agree with Lauren Graham either and you like Michelle Williams...whatever. xD

Tom Hanks is awesome, but he's not sexy, Nicole.

Enrique is kind of...I used to like him way back in the Hero days...but...I don't know...I'm not into him anymore...

Thank you person who resurrected this thread, on-topic, and voted for Angie's sexiness. I love you. ;)

woahh woahh woahh woahh wait a sec. I lOVE Lauren Graham. Unless you DON'T think she's attractive, then you ARE strange :p LOL
Becca

Carrieflattsfan

He's just...not. Not even in his younger years when he did a billion movies with Meg Ryan, although at that time, I had a huge crush on him. Oh, dude, Castaway was fantabulous! <3

Now, Bradley Cooper...is sooooo sexy...and Jim Carrey, when he was younger and not creepy like he is now, was handsome and funny...and when he was Bond, Pierce Brosnan was my future husband. Thomas Crowne Affair. :drool:

Oh. My. God. We agree on the hotness level of a dude?? I think I just fainted from shock....

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Carrieflattsfan

I'd have sex with Bradley Cooper any time, any place. ;)

Hell. Yes.

bc3.jpg

bradley-cooper1.jpg

bradley_cooper_99.jpg

I'd never even heard of him before he was in some TERRIBLE movie with Sandra Bullock. He was sooooo hot in it. I fell in love right there. :wub:

He's the reason I agreed to watch "The Hangover," but that movie is hilarious. :p

maddkat

Staff member
not reading this whole thread....
hhmmmm not sure if Angie is a "sexy beast" but that cleft in her chin makes me swoon

out of here

nannygirl

not reading this whole thread....
hhmmmm not sure if Angie is a "sexy beast" but that cleft in her chin makes me swoon

out of here

Don't forget to remember her dimples! She has dimples and a cleft chin. <3

Did you vote No, Maddkat? How rude. xD

Hell. Yes.

bc3.jpg

bradley-cooper1.jpg

bradley_cooper_99.jpg

I'd never even heard of him before he was in some TERRIBLE movie with Sandra Bullock. He was sooooo hot in it. I fell in love right there. :wub:

He's the reason I agreed to watch "The Hangover," but that movie is hilarious. :p

I sat through He's Just Not That Into You for him. :drool:

Side-note: Sasha Alexander is also in He's Just Not That Into You

Side-note 2: Sasha Alexander played Bradley Cooper's fiancee in Yes Man and I was irrationally jealous of both of them.

On-topic: Karly, I think "TERRIBLE!!" was the word of the day yesterday. xD

Maddkat, Angie's sexy (to a point, oui?) and if you've ever seen her in Women's Murder Club, Rizzoli & Isles, or Glass House 2: The Good Mother, you can see her being pretty beastly...

nannygirl

I didn't vote!!:(
I couldn't decide what to vote on.:confused:

Swooning means Yes. ;)

Or Option 3, because it makes me laugh that people actually voted for that (except Karly, who voted Option 3 then called her beautiful and gorgeous to mess with me). :p

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
oh yes option 3 , I'm way uncomfortable,lol

so swooning means yes? ok,off to vote
with a caveat that I really think Carrie's the sexiest....