Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Angie Harmon a Sexy Beast?

Is Angie Harmon Incredibly Attractive?

• Total voters

nannygirl

oh yes option 3 , I'm way uncomfortable,lol

so swooning means yes? ok,off to vote
with a caveat that I really think Carrie's the sexiest....

Heh. Of course, Carrie is like the understood sexiest everything ever. But for the purposes of this poll, Carrie is excluded. ;)

Also, age range...we can put Angie in the "over 35" area, if it makes you feel better. :p

Thanks for voting! :)

bigbluegrl23

Heh. Of course, Carrie is like the understood sexiest everything ever. But for the purposes of this poll, Carrie is excluded. ;)

Also, age range...we can put Angie in the "over 35" area, if it makes you feel better. :p

Thanks for voting! :)

Btw not to sound like a mom but shouldnt u be in school? haha
Becca

nannygirl

Btw not to sound like a mom but shouldnt u be in school? haha
Becca

WOW. xD Well, I only have class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It threw me off for the longest time. Ahah. And I don't have class at all tomorrow, so basically my weekend is 4 days long.

Shouldn't YOU be in school?

buckeyecarriefan

You should bring Axl into this thread so that we can talk about how awesome he is.

Or I can bring in my newest obsession. Samantha Steele(sideline reporter for ESPN football and basketball games).

DSC_0274.jpg

Young, hot, blonde, and knows sports? Every man's fantasy.

thumb.php

Speaking of dimples..............

scaled.php

She's such a great aunt.

AlFd_h7CAAA9iHQ.jpg:large

ZOMG SHE'S STANDING IN THE EXACT SPOT I'VE STOOD/WALKED HUNDREDS OF TIMES! And well, Ohio Stadium just makes ANY picture 10 times hotter.

The only problem with this girl is that I have to fight Jeff off for her. But between you all and me, I think I can take him. :p

buckeyecarriefan

What a low blow, Tom...resurrecting my thread without me...Angie wins compared to that girl. :p

In looks, yes. Angie wins. But Sam has 2 things going for her. She's an absolute genius when it comes to sports, and I love that. And she's not married. :p

Plus hey, if I'm not chasing Angie that means it's one less person for you to compete with right? lol

bigbluegrl23

WOW. xD Well, I only have class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It threw me off for the longest time. Ahah. And I don't have class at all tomorrow, so basically my weekend is 4 days long.

Shouldn't YOU be in school?

I'm in college, schedules weird :p How do you only have school 3 days a week in HS? haha
Becca

nannygirl

In looks, yes. Angie wins. But Sam has 2 things going for her. She's an absolute genius when it comes to sports, and I love that. And she's not married. :p

Plus hey, if I'm not chasing Angie that means it's one less person for you to compete with right? lol

Angie's a genius about sports too. Two sports which I KNOW she's very knowledgeable about are football and NASCAR, if you can call NASCAR a sport. She can talk your ear off, man. Trust me. She's tweeting all the time about those two sports and it kind of irritates me because I don't really care, just like her opinion of politics, though interesting, has no merit on why I like her. xD So don't knock her sports intelligence. :p

This is true. Carry on...

I'm in college, schedules weird :p How do you only have school 3 days a week in HS? haha
Becca

I'm in college too. :eek:

I have a sister named Sam... awkward...

This thread needs to die.

It did. But someone brought it back. xD

5da7dc14520c11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

This past month or so, I've caught myself staring at her cleavage, which is weird because I usually only stare at Sasha Alexander's. :rolleyes: Anyway, I've noticed that she has like a mole or a dark freckle or something above her right breast. xD Fun facts. :p

buckeyecarriefan

Angie's a genius about sports too. Two sports which I KNOW she's very knowledgeable about are football and NASCAR, if you can call NASCAR a sport. She can talk your ear off, man. Trust me. She's tweeting all the time about those two sports and it kind of irritates me because I don't really care, just like her opinion of politics, though interesting, has no merit on why I like her. xD So don't knock her sports intelligence. :p

This is true. Carry on...

I'm in college too. :eek:

It did. But someone brought it back. xD

5da7dc14520c11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

This past month or so, I've caught myself staring at her cleavage, which is weird because I usually only stare at Sasha Alexander's. :rolleyes: Anyway, I've noticed that she has like a mole or a dark freckle or something above her right breast. xD Fun facts. :p

NASCAR is very much a sport lol. And if Angie tweeting about it irritates you, then I advise you to NOT read anything I post on Sunday afternoons between next weekend and the end of November. I'm a racing junkie.....all summer my twitter will be literally nothing but baseball and NASCAR.

Grace_Of_God

i must say...i just read through this entire thread...and I think it might be the most hilarious thread on this website...so great