Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

sco

How much farther along do you think Carrie is in her pregnancy than 12 weeks?The late December/early January date just doesn’t seem to make sense to me,but maybe that’s just a personal preference on my part.I personally will stick to my guess of January/February for her due date,it just seems to make more sense to me.Just a guess,but that’s what I’m sticking to on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She made the announcement with Isaiah in early September and he was born in late February. 12 weeks would put her due date in late February again ( due dates are set at 40 weeks but normal is plus or minus two weeks) which seems late for starting the tour in May. It seems more likely she’s at least at 16 weeks to give her time for a decent maternity leave before the tour starts.

pklongbeach

"when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket, all those big dreams changed"!! I hope its a little All American Girl!

DaisyTweets

Ryan Seacrest also had very nice things to say about Carrie and her news on his show today. You can tell that he genuinely thinks that Carrie is very special and so talented. I think he really meant when he said on the Today show that she was the best winner from Idol.

liz278

You really don't know for sure the sex of the baby until the second sonogram. My daughter just had her first at 6 - 7 weeks and she will have her second sonogram at 16 - 20 weeks. So if Carrie is less than 16 weeks, they probably don't know if it's a girl or boy themselves.

Kizmet311

You really don't know for sure the sex of the baby until the second sonogram. My daughter just had her first at 6 - 7 weeks and she will have her second sonogram at 16 - 20 weeks. So if Carrie is less than 16 weeks, they probably don't know if it's a girl or boy themselves.

Well, Carrie is 35 now and there is a blood test you can do as early as 10 1/2 weeks that will tell you the gender along with other genetic information to check for potential abnormalities. I know it's kind of funny, but pretty much at 35 and up they do extra testing because you are considered old, lol. I didn't get it with my pregnancy at 32, but I have a couple of friends that were 37/38 when they got pregnant and both had the blood test first trimester and knew the gender.

liz278

^^That's true. I thought of that after I posted but didn't know when it was done. Do they make everyone do it whether you want to or not?

Kizmet311

^^That's true. I thought of that after I posted but didn't know when it was done. Do they make everyone do it whether you want to or not?

I don't think they can make anyone do it. Even if someone does do the blood work to check for abnormalities, they could ask to not be told the gender - just like with the 20 week ultrasound, you can choose to not be told. I know they also used to recommend amniocentesis after age 35, but people can refuse it. Perhaps the blood test tells them some of the same things while being less invasive and less risky.

MSCarriefan

They may know the gender already but aren't saying. I remember when she was pregnant with Isaiah, they had the Dr. write it and put it in an envelope that they looked at later at a restaurant. Then they didn't let anyone know until the awards and that took some convincing for Carrie to do so.

It would be cute if she got Isaiah to make a cute announcement if they know and she is worried she will let it slip during album promo.

Ryan Seacrest also had very nice things to say about Carrie and her news on his show today. You can tell that he genuinely thinks that Carrie is very special and so talented. I think he really meant when he said on the Today show that she was the best winner from Idol.

I’m so mad that I missed that on Ryan & Kelly!!I had heard someone else watched it & they echoed those same sentiments that Ryan had said & how it was so sweet that he only had nice things to say about her & her news!!It seems pretty evident that he is genuinely thrilled for her success,that she’s special & that she’s talented!!I’m just so mad that I ended up missing that!!

carriethequeen

I agree with everybody who is guessing early January for when she's due. I hope Brad announces the gender at the CMAs again- it would be so cute and everybody would instantly remember this has happened before and it would be such a special/funny moment. If it's a girl, they somehow HAVE to use lyrics to AAG when announcing!

carriefan14

I just want to say congratulations, I'm so happy and excited for them. I also want to say 'told you so'! Ever since I saw her at CMA Fest I knew she was pregnant. It was obvious to me! I just figured she was waiting until later to tell the public.

I even suspect she's been pregnant since the ACM Awards. She looks like it to me...her face is rounder, she wore that poofy gown...

Carrie-Underwood-Dresses-ACM-Awards-2018.jpg
image_1523858497_62149039.jpg
carrie-underwood-at-2018-cma-fest-night-at-nissan-stadium-in-nashville-06-08-2018-21.jpg
CarrieUnderwood4.CMAFest.2018.Getty_.Editorial.jpg
carrie-underwood-nyc-july-2018-002-1024x680.jpg

CMA fest was very obvious

They may know the gender already but aren't saying. I remember when she was pregnant with Isaiah, they had the Dr. write it and put it in an envelope that they looked at later at a restaurant. Then they didn't let anyone know until the awards and that took some convincing for Carrie to do so.

It would be cute if she got Isaiah to make a cute announcement if they know and she is worried she will let it slip during album promo.

That may be a possibility that I didn’t think about.Its very possible that she & Mike already know what they’re having but aren’t saying at the moment.It would be cute if she got Isaiah to make a cute announcement if they know & she’s worried that it might slip during album promo,but knowing how private she was up until the pregnancy announcement yesterday & how even her were able to keep it under wraps for so long,I just don’t know if that would be a good idea because we all know how private she is in her personal life & maybe that just isn’t a detail that she would want to let out to the general public just yet.I just don’t know how an idea like that could be executed that easily without a few details slipping out.

I just want to say congratulations, I'm so happy and excited for them. I also want to say 'told you so'! Ever since I saw her at CMA Fest I knew she was pregnant. It was obvious to me! I just figured she was waiting until later to tell the public.

I even suspect she's been pregnant since the ACM Awards. She looks like it to me...her face is rounder, she wore that poofy gown...

View attachment 31159
View attachment 31160
View attachment 31161
View attachment 31162
View attachment 31163

CMA fest was very obvious

I just don’t see that she was pregnant during the ACMs because I can’t seem to find any evidence of a bump at all.This is just a theory,but it might be possible that she got pregnant RIGHT after the ACMs or not long after that.I didn’t see a bump in the flowy dress either but maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough!!But the CMA Fest pictures the pregnancy was a LOT more obvious because I looked at those pictures & you could definitely tell there was a small baby bump there underneath the emerald romper she was wearing that night.But at the ACMs?That almost sounds like a stretch to me.Its pretty obvious she wanted to keep the pregnancy hidden for as long as she possibly could,so she wore clothes that would conceal the bump,hence most of the black she has been wearing recently.But with the CMA Fest pictures,I could definitely tell her face looked more rounded there than it did at the ACMs & she did look a bit thicker around her waist there.I think she was waiting for the right time time to release the information that she was pregnant & you can only hide a baby bump for so long before it starts to really show.So why not release that happy piece of information along with the tour news at the same time?I think they timed it pretty well when it was all released yesterday because while the tour news may have been coming,the pregnancy was a complete surprise to me & maybe to quite a few other people as well!!Nonetheless,I’m still very happy &excited for her,Mike &Isaiah!!Still the BEST news to wake up to this week!!

FanSince04

Technically half American half Canadian :). I’m with you on the girl though.

"when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket, all those big dreams changed"!! I hope its a little All American Girl!

Haha, when we had my daughter I kept sending cryptic texts to my MIL. One clue I used was “All-American ....” to see if she’d figured it out based on me being a fan of Carrie!