Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

Josh

Also, I love the timing of me returning back to the site. On the same day of this news. Maybe it means something xd I tried a few days ago and my net shutdown for hours.

Anyway, congratulations to Carrie! Hope their baby is healthy and strong and everything works out properly.

Josh

Oh my, that picture was certainly taken at just the right angle, lol! I think at least 5 months maybe! She looks about as pregnant as she did in November 2014 with Isaiah.

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I can't believe this. She sure hid this for a while...I ignored all the talk about pregnancy as rumors, but holy...

I mean she did appear to be a bit more chubby in the past few months, but I thought she was just snacking more :p

adam1995

I just hope the baby's healthy, doesn't matter what it is. Plus, didn't a lot of you guys want her to have a girl last time, and she had a boy, lol? Watch her have another boy. But I'll ask for January 9th for the birthday!

carrietakethewheel

Saw her Instagram post/video this morning. BIG congrats to her and Mike! I, like most of you, are hoping she'll have a girl this time around too. xp

Josh

Saw her Instagram post/video this morning. BIG congrats to her and Mike! I, like most of you, are hoping she'll have a girl this time around too. xp

I kind of want her to have a girl, if only to have a little Carrie in the making (who can possibly become a country star and do all the things Carrie didn't, including acting in major roles in movies). Also, it would balance things off. Carrie needs another little girl in her life since she's all about women's empowerment and whatnot.
Either way, I believe this baby could not have better parents. A strong, supportive, respectful father who will not leave Carrie nor his children. And, of course, having the Queen of Country Music as a mom could never be a bad thing.

teesharky

My theory that the clothes she wore in Minnesota were due to mosquitoes might now require some revision...(my insider source - a fly on the wall - may have let me down there!)

Seriously - many congratulations to Carrie and Mike (like many, I'm hoping Isaiah will soon have a baby sister)

I want so badly for it to be a little girl too. I want a Carrie Mini Me! haha

teesharky

I figure Carrie will want at least 3-4 months off after the has the baby to enjoy the new little one, and also to get back in shape and rehearse for the tour.

She will need at least a month of tour rehearsals in April etc. So I am going to guess that the baby is due in January.

But she has to be at least 3 months pregnant-- maybe 4 months? What do you guys think?

txacar

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I can't believe this. She sure hid this for a while...I ignored all the talk about pregnancy as rumors, but holy...

I mean she did appear to be a bit more chubby in the past few months, but I thought she was just snacking more :p

Lol, not very chubby mid to late June.

DjXM6zLXcAEEowI.jpg

carrieforV

I think it’s going to be a boy! Ethier way I just want the baby and Carrie to be healthy, especially with her hectic travel schedule coming up. I’m so exited for this tour! I’m gonna try to see it twice!

Josh

Lol, not very chubby mid to late June.

DjXM6zLXcAEEowI.jpg

Lol I meant in general over the past year, you would think she was starting to show and was planning on a baby before the album release. My timing was way off as she's only become pregnant recently, and by now I already started believing any thought of her being pregnant was a myth. I was disappointed even that she said it might be too late for anymore. But, definitely happy about this announcement.

MSCarriefan

I thinking we will have baby Fisher #2 around New Year's Eve or New Year's and I hope it's a little girl.

I'm thinking she is at least 4 months pregnant. She seemed to hide it a little more this time, but around her Atlantic City show with the big black clothes because she lost her bags and her voice, I thought something was up. The Calia photo might have been a promo photo she had and it's taken at an angle with a scrunched shirt

txacar

Lol I meant in general over the past year, you would think she was starting to show and was planning on a baby before the album release. My timing was way off as she's only become pregnant recently, and by now I already started believing any thought of her being pregnant was a myth. I was disappointed even that she said it might be too late for anymore. But, definitely happy about this announcement.

Lol, I knew what you meant. As for more kids, she said it was too late to have a BIG family, and they were considering adopting after their "child or children" were older.

sco

My guess is she’s due late January ish. Women typically show earlier the second time plus that picture may be a bit misleading because of her outfit. She likely will not release any details on her due date so we’ll be left to guess.

Mike’s sister is hoping for a girl. She made it sound a little bit like she knew but she followed up to say her girls are just hoping. Their family and friends are well versed in being discreet by now.

Josh

Lol, I knew what you meant. As for more kids, she said it was too late to have a BIG family, and they were considering adopting after their "child or children" were older.

See, I jumped to the conclusion that having more children was not an option anymore for her and was sad. But, I guess I missed the details that were right in the interview lol.

She must’ve hid this one really well!!I thought all of the pregnancy rumors were just that:rumors!!I just can’t believe I missed all of the clues along the way like baggy clothes & dresses & rompers & the overalls at her listening party she wore!!It seems like everyone else figured it out WAY before we did!!I thought maybe she was cold & just wanted to keep warm,but I had no idea she was pregnant all along!!I thought she was snacking too!!Thinking about all of the pictures that we’ve all seen of her in the past few months,I completely missed the clues & just dismissed them as rumors!!She did appear to be a bit more thicker as of late & now I know why!!All of the rompers & dresses were to hide the fact she was probably pregnant the entire time!!Apparently,I’m a bit slow!!Just completely went over my head!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s going to be a boy! Ethier way I just want the baby and Carrie to be healthy, especially with her hectic travel schedule coming up. I’m so exited for this tour! I’m gonna try to see it twice!

I personally think it’s going to be a boy,but either way I’ll be happy with either a boy or a girl!!I just want the baby & Carrie to be healthy & strong especially with the tour coming up!!I could NOT be more excited for this tour!!The baby news & the tour news was the BEST news to wake up to this morning!!Its like Christmas,but 10 times better!!

I figure Carrie will want at least 3-4 months off after the has the baby to enjoy the new little one, and also to get back in shape and rehearse for the tour.

She will need at least a month of tour rehearsals in April etc. So I am going to guess that the baby is due in January.

But she has to be at least 3 months pregnant-- maybe 4 months? What do you guys think?

Believe it or not,that’s my thinking too.She’ll probably want 3 to 4 months after she has the baby to enjoy the new baby & also to get in shape & rehearse for the tour.I’m thinking she’ll need at least a month of tour rehearsals in April.But my guess is that the baby will probably come in maybe late January/early February.I talked to my parents about when my mom knew she was pregnant & I think she said it was about maybe 3 months she knew she was pregnant,so I’m guessing Carrie is somewhere near 3 to 4 months pregnant at this point at least.I don’t know that for sure,but that’s my best guess at this point.I just can’t believe I missed the clues all along 🤦🏼*♀️!!