Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

Kizmet311

I agree with you,Kiz,I think the pink was just a mere coincidence because this era has been all glitter,pink & purple,I honestly think it has nothing to do with the gender.It’d be great if she has a girl,but I would think that would be something she would want to announce herself,isn’t it?And Calia is sponsoring the tour & she does have the rose gold metallic clothing,I think that may be the reason she wore the clothing because it was Calia clothing.Just my own thoughts on all of this!!So excited for Mike,Carrie & Isaiah on baby #2!!The tour & baby news was the BEST news to wake up to this morning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, she let Brad announce the gender when she was pregnant with Isaiah - at the CMA awards, so...Who knows how she'll announce it, lol.

DaisyTweets

When they did the Carrie news during our local noontime news show, they had Cry Pretty playing the whole time!!!!! I'm really hoping we're going to be seeing some movement soon!!!! Moving on up that good ole chart!!!! On your way to #1!!!

oldyfan

I think it's a baby girl. The baby balloons were pink, Carrie was wearing pink. I'm so thrilled for All of them.

mgbjr

The balloons were definitely silver, and everything else was casting a pink reflection onto the balloons

DaisyTweets

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, this news is probably the main reason why Carrie and team filmed the video for the next single!!!!!

Well, she let Brad announce the gender when she was pregnant with Isaiah - at the CMA awards, so...Who knows how she'll announce it, lol.

Very true,we have NO idea how she’ll announce the gender but if it’s anything like she did with Brad,it’s going to be quite funny!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, this news is probably the main reason why Carrie and team filmed the video for the next single!!!!!

Now that you say that,Daisy,it makes so much sense now!!She probably wasn’t showing that much if at all & why not do it when they did it so she wouldn’t be showing & not later when she probably would be showing & obviously a lot more pregnant & probably wouldn’t have as much energy to do a long music video shoot!!I just thought it was because she was going to be busy,but now it’s probably because she was actually pregnant during that video shoot!!It definitely makes much more sense now!!

Farawayhills

My theory that the clothes she wore in Minnesota were due to mosquitoes might now require some revision...(my insider source - a fly on the wall - may have let me down there!)

Seriously - many congratulations to Carrie and Mike (like many, I'm hoping Isaiah will soon have a baby sister)

Josh

What the heck.. guys I'm going to die at this hitting me out of nowhere. I swear I was avoiding looking her name up just because of any negativity people would be saying from her comments about having a baby and now she's having one?? Is this real :p