Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

Kizmet311

While I am hoping she has a girl so she can have one of each and as others have said - who doesn't want a mini Carrie, I don't think the pink in the announcement had anything to do with it. Since the CP era has been all glitter, pink, and purple, plus Calia is sponsoring the tour and she has the new rose gold metallic clothes, I do think the color is just a coincidence. I could be completely wrong, of course!

DaisyTweets

While I am hoping she has a girl so she can have one of each and as others have said - who doesn't want a mini Carrie, I don't think the pink in the announcement had anything to do with it. Since the CP era has been all glitter, pink, and purple, plus Calia is sponsoring the tour and she has the new rose gold metallic clothes, I do think the color is just a coincidence. I could be completely wrong, of course!
I agree with this thought! On KLG & Hoda, they said the top was a Calia top.

utlovescarrie

I KNEW IT!!! Congratulations to Carrie, Mike and Isaiah!!!

The bigger, loose clothes in pictures over the last few months and the difference in her voice were a total giveaway. I'm betting she is due before the end of the year based on how long she has been going with the baggy clothes and the pictures (unless she's expecting twins).

As for the tour - I think this is just the first leg announced since there are only 54 dates (or so) planned and her last few tours have been closer to 100 dates. Carrie is playing Vivint SmartHome Arena here in Salt Lake City this time around!!! This is where the Utah Jazz play! She has NEVER played there before. She has always played at the Maverik Center (which is about 12,600 seats - not sure when its in the round but still close to that). Vivint holds about 18,300 for concerts (again not sure for in the round)!!! AND she is playing on a SATURDAY NIGHT!!! We have always got those weird Tues/Wednesday nights that are hard to always go to with work and school! I'm so totally excited about all the news today!! I do hope not all dates go on sale August 17th - I really hate buying tickets for a concert more than a year out - but for Carrie I will do it!!!

utlovescarrie

This is seriously the BEST DAY!!!! They have an opportunity to win 2 free tickets to a concert on her official website! I just entered to win on every single one! Boy will my hubby be surprised if we end up in Saskatoon next May!

Kizmet311

This is seriously the BEST DAY!!!! They have an opportunity to win 2 free tickets to a concert on her official website! I just entered to win on every single one! Boy will my hubby be surprised if we end up in Saskatoon next May!

Lol, that's too funny. I entered to win on the three that I plan on trying to attend.

kdprouty

Just got on the computer and what a wonderful surprise!! I suspected this as others have but never wanted to say anything. This child will be blessed by having such wonderful parents. I am over the moon with happiness for them!!

DaisyTweets

Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Carrie is at the Today show! I can just imagine the hugs and happy tears that will be shared between Carrie & Hoda!!! And KLG!! But I think Carrie & Hoda have a very special bond.

I couldn't be more thrilled for Carrie and Mike and Isaiah!!! I'm guessing a girl too, that's a beautiful pink outfit she is wearing in the announcement!!!

What will her name be?!!!!

No offense,but why is everyone assuming she’s having girl if she hasn’t even said what the gender is yet?Am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kizmet311

No offense,but why is everyone assuming she’s having girl if she hasn’t even said what the gender is yet?Am I missing something here?

I think a lot of people are just hoping she will have a girl since she already has a boy. Nothing more to it.

Suellen

No one is assuming, it’s only a guess; I’m guessing a girl too. Carrie’s sister-in-law is hoping for a girl too (from Instagram). Do you think Carrie will have a girl or another boy?

I agree with you,Kiz,I think the pink was just a mere coincidence because this era has been all glitter,pink & purple,I honestly think it has nothing to do with the gender.It’d be great if she has a girl,but I would think that would be something she would want to announce herself,isn’t it?And Calia is sponsoring the tour & she does have the rose gold metallic clothing,I think that may be the reason she wore the clothing because it was Calia clothing.Just my own thoughts on all of this!!So excited for Mike,Carrie & Isaiah on baby #2!!The tour & baby news was the BEST news to wake up to this morning!!

DaisyTweets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should check out the tweet from Gnash (the preds mascot;s twitter acct) he said he had a name for the new baby --- I am thinking Gnash Fisher for a boy and Gnashley Fisher for a girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jbrown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should check out the tweet from Gnash (the preds mascot;s twitter acct) he said he had a name for the new baby --- I am thinking Gnash Fisher for a boy and Gnashley Fisher for a girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations Carrie, Mike and Isaiah. What a great news. I am going to put in my guess of the gender, it s gong to be a girl.