Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood - If I Didn't Love You

LilUnderwood

If you turn up your brightness and zoom
In you can see behind the ? Is a picture of Carrie! Honestly I’m here for this! I figure Carrie is usually selective with her duets so it must’ve been the right song for her to do it with him!

maddkat

Staff member
I played with the question mark and got this. Is it Carrie?

if it is can't say I'm thrilled. I mean Aldean....
but if it gets her on radio I'll support it.

FanSince04

The only good news I see from this is this could be her duet she generally does to keep her on radio a bit before the next album.

CU4ever

I am no Aldean fan. But we can’t lie. This should give Carrie a pretty big hit since radio loves him. I am sure we all trust Carrie and her judgement and she knows what she is doing so I’ll hope this is good.

LilUnderwood

I love Jason Andean so I’m really excited for this haha!! I’m glad we are getting this duet along with the one we already got from NeedToBreathe! I feel like she normally does 1 duet between album cycles

Smokyiiis

@carriessavior

·
12m

The demo reminds me of a more uptempo “Don’t You Wanna Stay” with much more pop influence. This could very well change though since Aldean typically has more of a rock sound on his stuff.

jimshoe

Fun news ad it will get Carrie on the radio and more exposure...... It does beg the question though, How much will Carrie need to simplify her vocals(for lack of a better term) so as to not totally outclass Aldean! I would say alot!