Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason's Critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaifood

The guy is obviously not going to respond. He decided he couldn't take the heat so he left the kitchen.

liz278

I think we have said all that needs to be said and just let this go. We have talked this thing to death and I for one want to move on. It is not productive. I feel like this would be one of those things we shouldn't do, and that is to attack him personally. So can we just let this go?

maddkat

Staff member
Yeah is this thread really necessary?
Honestly I don't care.just another critic giving their two cents worth to ignore.

thaifood

I think we have said all that needs to be said and just let this go. We have talked this thing to death and I for one want to move on. It is not productive. I feel like this would be one of those things we shouldn't do, and that is to attack him personally. So can we just let this go?

So your definition of letting it go, means making 2 of the first 6 posts in the thread?

Zman312

lol, is this really necessary. Though we don't agree with his article, there is no reason to put him on trial! It's his opinion!!! He did not commit a crime! LOL

Zman312

This is all I got to say:
Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

jbrown

I agree. It's time to move on. We know he's a Carrie fan. I am looking forward to the new single.

smilesalot2day

I agree. It's time to move on. We know he's a Carrie fan. I am looking forward to the new single.

Wow leave Jason alone and you can comment about the article but attacking him personally is wrong. He give a great review and everybody praises him but your not allowed to write your opinion og something that you don't like and people say defend yourself.. Hypocrites..

buckeyecarriefan

Is this seriously happening?

Some of the people around here REALLY need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror and get over themselves. Believe it or not, you CAN be a fan(HUGE fan) of an artist and not blindly think that everything they do is beyond being questioned. I personally haven't been a huge fan of ANY single Carrie's released since Temporary Home. Can't say I've hated them, but they were far from my favorites. But that doesn't mean I don't support her and love her. But I'm sure I'm about to get blasted for that opinion since most here think that any opinion other than she's perfect and always right is wrong......

bewarepenguin

Is this seriously happening?

Some of the people around here REALLY need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror and get over themselves. Believe it or not, you CAN be a fan(HUGE fan) of an artist and not blindly think that everything they do is beyond being questioned. I personally haven't been a huge fan of ANY single Carrie's released since Temporary Home. Can't say I've hated them, but they were far from my favorites. But that doesn't mean I don't support her and love her. But I'm sure I'm about to get blasted for that opinion since most here think that any opinion other than she's perfect and always right is wrong......

Agree 100%

JB172

So when Jason likes things that Carrie does he gets praised for it but when he doesn't the torches and pitchforks come out, hmmm ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.