Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy Carter's Rumblings from the Row: Carrie Fans Mentioned & Brad Duet

pklongbeach

I do think he was probably responding to the fact that insiders pulled him aside and suggested that getting Carrie fans all upset does not help the bigger picture. So this was his way of deflecting the situation on to "us terrible disrespectful crazy fans" instead of onto himself for stirring things up to begin with.
We all know and have always known there were backdoor dealings. But when an insider actually speaks out about it, of course it is going to get people upset. And of course other insiders are going to tell him to keep his trap shut.
So whatever Jimmy, you got us pissed off and now you are blaming us for our own response to it.
For a man his age he sure shows great maturity.

12russ79

Hey Jimmy since you read our board obviously and you probably are right now let me help you out a little....LOL*
Carrie didnt win AI because of Carriefans she won AI because of her enourmous talent.... You know kinda like which came first the Chicken or the Egg? And the Yokes on you my friend!!*
I do hope your right about the Carrie and Brad duet but with your track record when it comes to Carrie i personly wont believe it till i hear it from a credible sourse....LMAO!!!!

teesharky

I do think he was probably responding to the fact that insiders pulled him aside and suggested that getting Carrie fans all upset does not help the bigger picture. So this was his way of deflecting the situation on to "us terrible disrespectful crazy fans" instead of onto himself for stirring things up to begin with.
We all know and have always known there were backdoor dealings. But when an insider actually speaks out about it, of course it is going to get people upset. And of course other insiders are going to tell him to keep his trap shut.
So whatever Jimmy, you got us pissed off and now you are blaming us for our own response to it.

great post! I agree with this. It is the only reason he would suddenly take cheap shots at us again. We haven't bothered him or sent him any nasty emails or tweets. So I don't get why he would suddenly lash out at us for no reason. Your explanation makes the most sense.

judes

Fans of anybody should be respectful of others, but there is no way of knowing if someone says they a fan of a star
whether they really are and you can't control the behavior of millions of fans. It would be akin to trying to control how fast, where and in what order waves come ashore from the oceans.

I'm very excited about the prospect of a Brad/Carrie duet and a Tony/Carrie duet!!!!!!

JB172

Carter got EXACTLY what he wanted when he made the label comments, it is what he does ALL the time with Carrie fans and people still listen to what he has to say.

Jimmy Carter is ALL about Jimmy Carter and he LOVES to bait Carrie fans just like he did with the label comments, he was not by any means defending Carrie he was baiting Carrie fans because he knew that it would create over the top reactions that it did and once that happend he just sat back and laughed his ass off.

pklongbeach

Carter got EXACTLY what he wanted when he made the label comments, it is what he does ALL the time with Carrie fans and people still listen to what he has to say.

Jimmy Carter is ALL about Jimmy Carter and he LOVES to bait Carrie fans just like he did with the label comments, he was not by any means defending Carrie he was baiting Carrie fans because he knew that it would create over the top reactions that it did and once that happend he just sat back and laughed his ass off.
And probably he got lots of hits and attention and buzz which I guess is what a journalist hopes for. And I use the term loosely.
Well in the end I guess it is better that we came across as pationate and active, as uposed to apathetic and inactive.
But yeah, I don't like the idea of getting my chain yanked for no reason.

rosie08

As far as I am concern Jimmy carter is 100% taylor fan if you go to his website you will see all kinds of pictures of taylor. and he never talks bad about taylor..so whatever!!! his words don't mean nothing to me.

Carrieflattsfan

Wow, that's so sad that a so-called "professional" would stoop so low as to blame a group of fans for anything.
Folks like that don't even deserve a reaction in my mind.
Can't wait to hear the Carrie/Brad duet! So good to see we are getting some exciting news in the past few weeks.:D

liveasong

Wow, that's so sad that a so-called "professional" would stoop so low as to blame a group of fans for anything.
Can't wait to hear the Carrie/Brad duet! So good to see we are getting some exciting news in the past few weeks.:D

HAHAHAHA! You're so right! =)

JB172

As long as people keep taking the bait, he is going to keep on doing what he does, that is why it is best to just not pay any attention to what he has to say.

teesharky

As far as I am concern Jimmy carter is 100% taylor fan if you go to his website you will see all kinds of pictures of taylor. and he never talks bad about taylor..so whatever!!! his words don't mean nothing to me.

yeah this one time, Taylor and Carrie both got new covers of big magazines on the same day. It was in the Fall 2010. He posted tons of photos of Taylor's magazine cover, but totally ignored Carrie's cover. I emailed it to him and tweeted it to him in a nice, polite way, not even mentioning his precious Taylor. Well---- he didn't even mention Carrie's cover even though it was for a major magazine-- InStyle.

pretty sad. If he posts anymore photos of Taylor on his site, it could be a shrine. Kind of creepy.

allirishgirl

but you know its true! even if Carrie asked us to stop we really wouldnt! its who we are & what we do! We have her back No Matter What!