Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[July 4 , 2018] Carrie to perform at Spotify's Hot Country Live

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood

Verified account

@carrieunderwood
5h
5 hours ago

More
Amazing night in NYC for #IndependenceDay Thanks, fans and @Spotify for making this night so special and one I won’t ever forget! #LetFreedomRing #HappyBirthdayAmerica #GodBlessAmerica #HotCountry #HotCountryLive #Spotify
DhT3q6sUcAAjX7l.jpg

Countryfan2448

Vikki Ludwig

@VikkiLudwig
6h
6 hours ago

More
Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Carrie Underwood and fireworks under the Brooklyn Bridge. #happybirthdayamerica @ New York, New York https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk1S-3v..._source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=10vhf5574e6bk

jennnaaa maaee

@jennnaaa03
6h
6 hours ago

More
Best. Day. Of. My. Life. @carrieunderwood
DhTrIZ2VQAE6ryb.jpg

Luke

@TweetsByLuke
6h
6 hours ago

Morehttps://twitter.com/i/status/1014695040801759232
The queen of country, @carrieunderwood, KILLING IT with #CryPretty. Thanks @spotify for the amazing show! – at Pier 17

KM

@blueyedanjel
5h
5 hours ago

More
Happy 4th of July @carrieunderwood !!! You were amazing tonight as usual it was so great to get to talk to you !!!!
DhTzL_JVAAAcvsr.jpg

Allison

@CUfan516
3h
3 hours ago

More
Legs, black sparkly romper, hair, and just her being THE ONE AND ONLY @carrieunderwood make these pics everything
DhUMwYjUYAA8T53.jpg

Lauren Hoffman

@laurmariehoff
6h
6 hours ago

More
.@carrieunderwood // #CryPretty [NYC 7•4•18] – at Pier 17 https://twitter.com/i/status/1014692572726464512

Jaclyn

@jaclynsamra
6h
6 hours ago

More
I’m so in love with u it’s ridiculous @carrieunderwood https://twitter.com/i/status/1014698953370107904

Scott Rosen

@DaScottyMac
6h
6 hours ago

More
My #4thofJuly2018 ... @carrieunderwood @NASHFM947NY @Spotify How was all of yours?
DhTtmqeUEAEzbaF.jpg

Scott Sheriff

@ScottSheriff
5h
5 hours ago

More
Had a blast rocking Pier 17 rooftop tonight with @carrieunderwood one of the coolest venues we’ve ever played. Happy Independence Day to everyone! Hope to see you on the road soon!! @… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk1bY-MhH4O/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1mn2sviu6csrt

Jackie

@jackieh90
5h
5 hours ago

More
DhTyu_6V4AAA-Dj.jpg

So much fun @CarrieUnderwood!!

Karyn

@_Karyn_
5h
5 hours ago

More
Who needs fireworks when you have @carrieunderwood? @Spotify @Pier17NY – at Pier 17
DhTy9BLUYAAFsbu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NC State Carrie Fan

From what I hear Carrie was spectacular at the Spotify concert tonight!!!
She was AMAZING!!! Lol at the people that say she is having voice troubles. She slayed every song that she sang and sang most of them with complete ease.

FOTF and Wasted sounded amazing. I think those two songs display her voice excellent. So upset that she didn't sing SITW though.

maddkat

Staff member
29vcnb7.jpg

Spotify's Hot Country Live Series with Carrie Underwood, Dan + Shay and Filmore
NEW YORK, NY - JULY 04: Spotify Global Head of Country John Marks, Spotify Head of Artist and Label Marketing Brittany Schaeffer, Carrie Underwood, Spotify Creative Manager Paul Logan and Artist and Label Marking Laura Ohls attend the Spotify's Hot Country Live Series with Carrie Underwood, Dan + Shay and Filmore at Pier 17 on July 4, 2018 in New York City. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Spotify)

29cv1w.jpg

Spotify's Hot Country Live Series with Carrie Underwood, Dan + Shay and Filmore
NEW YORK, NY - JULY 04: Spotify Global Heaed of Artist and Label Marketing Marian Dicus, Carrie Underwood and Spotify Head of North America Artist and Label Marketing Rosa Asciolla attend the Spotify's Hot Country Live Series with Carrie Underwood, Dan + Shay and Filmore at Pier 17 on July 4, 2018 in New York City. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Spotify)

Countryfan2448

Julie Chan

@ThePartyMomster
2h
2 hours ago

More
Amazing happy 4th!!!! @carrieunderwood @Pier17NY #JulyFourth #momlikestoparty #HappyFourth #nyc #IndependanceDay https://twitter.com/i/status/1014863729912139777

Kira Capri

@KiraCapri919
10m
10 minutes ago

More
Photos from Jesus Take the Wheel- no matter how many years go by, @carrieunderwood still absolutely glows when she sings this song. It’s obvious how much it means to her.
DhWcxPoU8AENXN1.jpg

Countryfan2448

Ashley

@italiangem3737
9h
9 hours ago

More
Just got home from seeing @carrieunderwood the long drive back and standing in the sun all day was 100000% worth it!!! Carries voice blows me away everytime I see her! Love her! #carebears @Pier17NY @hotcountrylive I don’t know if you can top tonight!!! #beautiful
DhUoLGUWAAAvxKw.jpg

FanSince04

Spotify Concert (July 4th)

Anybody know when we will get some nice footage of Carrie singing in NYC last night?!

MelissaD

Sounded a LOT different than she did at the last event. That actually may have been her best vocal on "Cry Pretty," but I'll have to wait til I hear it on TV.

LilUnderwood

Awesome! Thanks for the recordings and pictures! It looked like such a fun event. I love that Carrie has been out there more doing all these performances.

Kizmet311

Sounded a LOT different than she did at the last event. That actually may have been her best vocal on "Cry Pretty," but I'll have to wait til I hear it on TV.

I noticed on the setlist that it was noted that CP was being recorded, but I can't seem to remember why. Clearly they aren't airing the whole concert since only one song was recorded, but do you remember when/where it's supposed to be on tv?

DaisyTweets

I noticed on the setlist that it was noted that CP was being recorded, but I can't seem to remember why. Clearly they aren't airing the whole concert since only one song was recorded, but do you remember when/where it's supposed to be on tv?
Is it going to be on TV or was it recorded for the Spotify list like was described in one of the posted articles? That's what I assumed it was recorded for.

Kizmet311

Is it going to be on TV or was it recorded for the Spotify list like was described in one of the posted articles? That's what I assumed it was recorded for.

I have no idea, that's why I was asking Melissa. She mentioned being able to hear it on TV, so I wasn't sure?

kelanob

I was at this show - her voice was incredible and everything about the night was amazing!

I also met her, and she said she did know that Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande was originally written for her, but that no one had ever sent it to her.