Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 29,2019] Glastonbury Festival

lolita55

Seeing all the guys in the band posting about playing here as a bucket list item for them as a musician sure shows how impressive it was that Carrie got to play here. I hope Country Music is paying attention!

I think Glastonbury is on the bucket list for a lot of people.

mbh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzTXbL4Fnux/ - Janet Jackson blowing kisses to Carrie.

Well, Grammy Awards Executive Producer "Kehn Ehrlich" said Michael Jackson also loves Carrie. This is the reason why Carrie was chosen as one of the performers in Earth Song Tribute Performance at Grammy Awards to Michael Jackson. And Michael got "Orianthi" as lead guitarist for his tour after watching Carrie and Orianthi performed Last Name during 2009 Grammy Awards. Unfortunately, Michael passed away during their practice.

Momin

One thing that I particularly like about the audio of her set is how the skills of the band were also displayed in every song. Like the changed up arrangement at the end of Wasted, the instrumental section in Undo It and many more. They were clearly highlighted and, even though there was no visual, I could still feel the presence of the band very fully with Carrie on stage. It was not just her. Somebody had commented on Twitter that they loved how Sydni was given a hand-held mic rather than a mic stand so that she could move around stage with Carrie. I think these are choices that started being more evident in the last era (at least to me). She really put her band at the front.

maddkat

Staff member
One thing that I particularly like about the audio of her set is how the skills of the band were also displayed in every song. Like the changed up arrangement at the end of Wasted, the instrumental section in Undo It and many more. They were clearly highlighted and, even though there was no visual, I could still feel the presence of the band very fully with Carrie on stage. It was not just her. Somebody had commented on Twitter that they loved how Sydni was given a hand-held mic rather than a mic stand so that she could move around stage with Carrie. I think these are choices that started being more evident in the last era (at least to me). She really put her band at the front.
I love how the band gets their moments!
Its almost a necessity( Sydni having a hand held mic etc) with a concert in the round and guess it just transfers over to end stage concerts now.

LilUnderwood

I tried to watch the full concert on BBC but you can only access it with a UK IP address bummer! Oh well I’m glad they uploaded the BHC on YouTube from BBC and hopefully they will upload more!

jaymiee

Awesome I've been searching instagram and YouTube hoping to see a performance from this festival and BHC did not disappoint! And also that high pony?! #slay

txacar

I love how the band gets their moments!
Its almost a necessity( Sydni having a hand held mic etc) with a concert in the round and guess it just transfers over to end stage concerts now.

I also love the many accolades the band is getting on this entire CP tour. So many tweets about her excellent band, as well as mentions in interviews and writeups. Really happy for them -- so well deserved.

simonplay

When i click the link, it comes up with a message that says "we're processing this video, please check back later"
But, there is also a download button.

What is this? Does everyone get this message? Is it ok to download it? Just being cautious since i don't know where this is coming from.

Yes, it's safe to download, I did and watching it now!

maddkat

Staff member
Its a large file, and it takes some time to load.

I am also open to suggestions as to where I could put the file, so its easy to see.
too many have downloaded :(:-(

how large a file it it? Mediafire is a good option