Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson Forms female trio "Already Famous"

maria4hitz

^She's finished recording the album for months, but the label is sitting on it waiting for the perfect time to release it :rolleyes: . Now there's someone saying on twitter that the tracklist is not finished yet (why doesn't that surprise me??), I think that could be related to the recent leaks (at least 7 new songs leaked). She said on twitter the single would be out in early september or late august, and that the single release would be a "surprise", maybe she's talking about the VMA's. Debuting the single at the VMA's would be great. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
So she had so much free time since she finished recording the album that maybe this group, already famous, is a product of that lol, maybe they got tired of doing nothing and started recording songs just for fun.

maria4hitz

I know Kelly loves country and I don't really mind if she ever goes country........ but idk, maybe becausethe Kelly voice I know has always been pop/rock. I just don't hear anything country in her tone/voice.... at all.
For me, she pretty much turned the duet with Jason Aldean into a full-fledged Pop/HAC song.
You can hear her twang when she speaks, not when she sings. Sometimes it's REALLY pronounced.

dsfox2009

Probably not the right section to post this in, but I couldn't find a previous thread for Kelly's fifth album. I got the link from Wikipedia (and we all know how reliable it is :p), but it sounds promising enough. Check this out! Should be the article at the top of the page. Mr. Know It All sounds promising, actually...

New Music Blog - 104.3 MYfm

AIgrl06

^I don't even think we have a 5th album thread. :oops: I don't like the title "Mr. Know It All," and I'm slightly excited to hear what this group comes up with. Hate the name Already Famous, though.

Carrieflattsfan

^I don't even think we have a 5th album thread. :oops: I don't like the title "Mr. Know It All," and I'm slightly excited to hear what this group comes up with. Hate the name Already Famous, though.

No, there's no 5th album thread. But I'd rather that, instead of just filling up a thread with pages of speculation. I think it'd Better to wait until we have some official confirmation of an album/lead single, and it sounds like that's not too far off. :)

clh_hilary

"Mr. Know-It-All" was written by the same team who wrote Pia Toscano's "This Time", so it might not be very good (although I love TT). Nevertheless, this team, and part of this team wrote most of the biggest hits this year, like Nicki Minaj's "Superbass", Rihanna's "S&M" and Katy Perry's "Firework". This team is probably only behind Max Martin/Dr. Luke ("Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", "E.T.", "Hold It Against Me", "Till The World Ends", "I Wanna Go", "Blow", "F**kin' Perfect", etc.).

This year's Pop radios have been more welcoming to Pop/Rock songs like P!nk's "Raise Your Glass"/"F**kin' Perfect", ADELE's "Rolling In The Deep", Avril Lavigne's "What The Hell", Foster The People's "Pumped Up Kicks", Lady GaGa's "The Edge of Glory" and the Pop mix to the Band Perry's "If I Die Young" so perhaps Kelly will indeed have some success again! Her main competitions would be Lady GaGa's "You and I", ADELE's "Someone Like You", whatever Britney Spears is releasing next (between "Inside Out", "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" featuring Sabi and "Criminal"), Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" (Featuring Christina Aguilera) and Rihanna's "Cheers (Drink To That)" (sampling Avril Lavigne's "I'm With You") so it's probably a good timing.