Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's post our twitter names

buckeyecarriefan

@buckeye1022

But if you follow me expected a large number of Carrie tweets, you'll be disappointed. There's definitely a few because I post about anything that interests me.....but I would say the majority of what I post is either sports or how my day is going.

Still, I follow most people back and have no problem having a nice Carrie(or non Carrie) related discussion.

Cps235

@buckeye1022

But if you follow me expected a large number of Carrie tweets, you'll be disappointed. There's definitely a few because I post about anything that interests me.....but I would say the majority of what I post is either sports or how my day is going.

Still, I follow most people back and have no problem having a nice Carrie(or non Carrie) related discussion.

I'm following you!

carriefann

Carrie totally slayed Twitter tonight by joining. All these new users logging in, Twitter absolutely cannot handle it!! Lol. Way to go, girl.

Plus, I got my mom - my mom! - to join, because Carrie did! I can't believe this right now.:D

allamericangirl8

@buckeye1022

Me, too. I don't tweet a whole bunch about Carrie. I tweet about whatever interests me at the moment, or I basically just have a pointless conversation with Nanny. Lots of my tweets are about Guns N' Roses lately, but I find that my Twitter has become a classic rock Twitter + Carrie. The irony is that most of my followers are Carrie fans, not classic rock fans.

diva101

Guys, if you want to have a faster twitter, download Tweetdeck :) It's very organized

look :)

Tweetdeck.jpg

Ann055

@TonyThomas
Wild, you're good RT @Wildaboutmusic Is it just me or is Twitter a lot prettier & classier since @carrieunderwood signed on? #kissassbuttrue

liz278

I love reading the random conversations between nanny and allamericangirl and carrieflattsfan! you guys make me laugh!

maddkat

Staff member
mines @maddkat57

still trying to figure this out even though I've been a member for a while.Carrie has inspired me to actually try to learn it

allirishgirl

mines @maddkat57

still trying to figure this out even though I've been a member for a while.Carrie has inspired me to actually try to learn it

hows it going? if you have any questions we will try our best to answer :)

i will get around to following everyone in a few mins :)