Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*****Live Album It's Time*****

Carrie Country

So I just heard SWSRN is releasing a live album.....ya know what that means warriors?.....THAT'S RIGHT!!!(!).....it's our sweet Carrie's turn if anybody should have a live album it should be her......and I wish she would......what better singer to release one......plus it would sell like crazy......this is something she most definitely NEEDS!!!(!) to do!!!(!)

Mirasa45A

So I just heard SWSRN is releasing a live album.....ya know what that means warriors?.....THAT'S RIGHT!!!(!).....it's our sweet Carrie's turn if anybody should have a live album it should be her......and I wish she would......what better singer to release one......plus it would sell like crazy......this is something she most definitely NEEDS!!!(!) to do!!!(!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hjj

This is to try to prove she can sing live but although live I'm sure it will be autotune. I generally don't like live albums but Carrie's would be great since she is basically better live than recorded. Carrie certainly don't have to do whatever TS does.

Carrie Country

This is to try to prove she can sing live but although live I'm sure it will be autotune. I generally don't like live albums but Carrie's would be great since she is basically better live than recorded. Carrie certainly don't have to do whatever TS does.

In auto tune and with A LOT!!! of studio magic tricks thrown in there to try and make it sound like she can sing. Our sweet Carrie doesn't need that AT ALL!!!!

JB172

Not a fan at all of live albums, you pretty much pay to hear people screaming & singing along and don't get to hear the artist.

I would much rather have a dvd than a live album.

Carrie Country

Not a fan at all of live albums, you pretty much pay to hear people screaming & singing along and don't get to hear the artist.

Screaming no that's the early live albums.......I have an old Beach Boys one recorded in 1964 that was like that.......Current ones aren't.......the Alison Krauss and Union Station live album is absolute perfection it sounds amazing!!!!

320 Paul

From my experience of her performing at Orlando, she sounded better live than the recorded CD.

But from internet YouTube videos, I found that she was subpar to her CD. One example would be her CMA performance of "Wasted" back in 2007, she sounded great but was not what the CD recorded version was.
Another example would be "What Can I Say", when I saw her at Tampa in 2010, she sang it alright, but Ashley had trouble keeping up, and it was noticeable, nothing like the CD.

I would prefer a recorded version over live, I can just download live versions from YouTube anytime.

AdamLikesCarrie

if i were SWSRN boss or manager, i would ask GRAMMY to set up another category: BEST AUTO-TUNED ALBUM OF THE YEAR...
So i can submit as much as i want for Taylor Swift, and she will definitely win it for sure....no doubt!

HuiZ

If you look up Taylor's discography, she has released live albums before this.

The way this thread it written is completely unnecessary and baiting for a full Taylor bash thread. Can't we just stick to talking about Carrie's live album without bashing another artist? This is the CARRIE UNDERWOOD CHAT section, after all.

Carrieflattsfan

Usually, live albums are very good quality nowadays. I would love to see a live album from Carrie. I've seen her twice, and she's just amazing.
Just for fun, these are the songs I'd chose:
1. Cowboy Casanova
2. Flat On The Floor
3. All-American Girl
4. Get Out Of This Town
5. Some Hearts
6. I Know You Won't
7. Jesus Take The Wheel/HGTA
8. Temporary Home
9. This Time
10. Undo It
11. You Won't Find This
12. Before He Cheats

sdcsp95

Where did you hear Taylor is doing a live album? I haven't seen, heard, or read anything about one coming?

Carrie Country

Is she doin a live album becuase she isnt selling well with speak now? That is low. She must be desperate.

Yeah she's really desperate bribing fans buying votes and all SWSRN's time is over......She'll be waiting tables at Denny's soon......Or working the counter at McDonald's.......would you like fries with that?????

Carrieflattsfan

Is she doin a live album becuase she isnt selling well with speak now? That is low. She must be desperate.

Considering "Speak Now" has had almost no buzz from any of the singles at pop or country radio, I'm simply amazed that this average pop album has sold 3 million copies.
I can't believe the amount of praise critics heap on her, yet they bash Carrie for the smallest little thing.
In my mind, the last thing Taylor should do is put out a live album. She'll try to convince people she can sing by using Autotune live, but then she'll turn around and scream about how "authentic" she is.
I don't care if an artist wants to use Autotune, but for goodness sakes, have enough integrity to admit if you use it live once in awhile.