Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*****Live Album It's Time*****

JB172

Screaming no that's the early live albums.......I have an old Beach Boys one recorded in 1964 that was like that.......Current ones aren't.......the Alison Krauss and Union Station live album is absolute perfection it sounds amazing!!!!

If a label, the artist's management team and artist are going to take the time to put a concert on a cd, why not just do a concert dvd instead which would sell a lot better than a live cd of songs that people already have on previous cds'?

pkc4rls

Not a fan at all of live albums, you pretty much pay to hear people screaming & singing along and don't get to hear the artist.

I would much rather have a dvd than a live album.

I have to agree with you - not a fan of live albums.

carrietakethewheel

The way this thread it written is completely unnecessary and baiting for a full Taylor bash thread. Can't we just stick to talking about Carrie's live album without bashing another artist? This is the CARRIE UNDERWOOD CHAT section, after all.

Agreeing with this completely.

Carrieflattsfan

Yeah, I don't think this rumor is legit, after looking at the website. It just looks like a very well-made copy of something that a fan made and was selling. Almost as if they went to her concert and recorded it, and made up fancy packaging.

As someone else said, there would be more than one copy of the DVD if she did have one.

aussiefan_21

I would prefer a concert DVD over a live album anyday! Still have no idea why Carrie hasn't released one yet??

LMAO at SWSRN's attempt at releasing a live album - she's gotta be kidding yeah? Does she not remember the whole 'Rhiannon' disaster? Everyone else does lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)