Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

male thread meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

Okay males the females busted my ale meeting. But males I'm going tohelp you support carruie I know you males wont let me down. And males I the females don't have to worry about be me being on them so much but you do. Maled I hope you do a fine. Job.

Charles

This meeting is not going to end. Where is my males. Female is experience will show these Carrie fans what being a male carrie fan I all about. Males where is my males

Jade_kt

I posted two already. I think the worst of it was actually in the original Rants Thread where Michelle ripped into him so hard, if I were him, I'd've cried. xD He made a female thread, too, if I recall correctly. And he made a billion threads saying, "I'm sorry, gaycarebear, for everything. Being gay is bad but I'm sorry." And he made a thread called, "Post count," or something, where he just bumped his own post count.

I remember Michelle. She did rip him a good one. Too bad she's not on here anymore.

Charles

Cole did yoy vote? I sure did. Vote on gactv and cmt top twenty countdown. Ill go easy ob you since its the first day.

buckeyecarriefan

I'm a male, a straight one too(well, except apparently I'd turn gay for Axl Rose, right Nicole?), and I'm ready for this meeting. So let's get on with it!

Claire2004

Yes or something similar to that or along the lines that it should be between adam and eve not adam and steve....or is that evink (sp?) I'm thinking of that posted that....lol. Too many crazy posters on here too count or get them straight.

I remember evink, I don't think he was the one who posted that lol. Evink's posts usually just make me scratch my head lol, not get me boiling mad.

Jade_kt

Okay Charles so what should we vote for for Carrie? You lead the way for us females cause you got to lead by example remember?

Charles

I'm a male, a straight one too(well, except apparently I'd turn gay for Axl Rose, right Nicole?), and I'm ready for this meeting. So let's get on with it!

Okay buckycarrie as you know were both males. So we got to lead by example to you carrie fans. So we got be an example for the. Female Carrie fans. I know there is more males than females that doesn't mean you have to let the females do all the work. Use as males can do it to. Males are suppose to to lead by example.

Lstname89

Okay buckycarrie as you know were both males. So we got to lead by example to you carrie fans. So we got be an example for the. Female Carrie fans. I know there is more males than females that doesn't mean you have to let the females do all the work. Use as males can do it to. Males are suppose to to lead by example.

I see.. So I don't count because I'm not straight?:rolleyes:

carriecountrystar

Okay, buckycarrie as you know were both males. So we got to lead by example to you carrie fans. So we got be an example for the. Female Carrie fans. I know there is more males than females that doesn't mean you have to let the females do all the work. Use as males can do it to. Males are suppose to to lead by example.

lead what?

allamericangirl8

I don't think Tom should be allowed into the male club since he's comfortable enough in his sexuality to admit he'd bend over forwards for Axl Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.