Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Mar 13 2016] 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland- Country to Country 2016

txacar

thank you!
I was hoping we'd get a good one from Dublin, one without you know who

Me, too. Enjoyed their duet on Grammys but once is enough for me! He was only bgv on the recording and she has a vocalist for that in her concerts.

countryfan2006

Carrie sings Heartbeat better by herself then with Sam Hunt.

I loved the duet they did at the grammy's.

Congrats to Carrie on getting HB to #1.

Louisa

I made this short video montage using my photos and videos of the show. I wish I could relive this night all over again. Thanks to Carrie for all the wonderful memories.

Audra

Here's my video of "Heartbeat".

Link: https://vimeo.com/159066411

awesome video!! I love this song!

I'm one in minority that I wished Sam had come out since they did do it at the other two shows over there so kinda weird they didn't do it there in Dublin, but I love when they sang it together and they sounded great together, seems I'll always love it when they sing together even if everyone else dislikes or hates it, oh well, more for me!

Zman312

Louisa, Thank you for everything you do for us here at CF.

really enjoying you pics and too see such a big crowd aboard!

Ann055

I made this short video montage using my photos and videos of the show. I wish I could relive this night all over again. Thanks to Carrie for all the wonderful memories.

I love this Louisa! Thank you so much for all you do for us around here; I really appreciate it! Glad you're feeling better and had such a wonderful time with Carrie! Your photo with her is lovely!

Louisa

Thanks Ann! Glad you liked the video. The show was incredible. I loved every second of it and didn't want it to end. It went by so fast. Carrie was amazing. "Choctaw County Affair" was awesome live. I was cheering so loudly during that performance. I'm so thankful I got to see Carrie again. She gets better all the time. She is truly the best.

Ann055

Here's Carrie's FLAWLESS cover of "I Will Always Love You". I loved hearing her sing this live. I'm sorry the camera kept moving, my arm was aching!

Link: https://vimeo.com/159220213

Thank you so very much for this Louisa! I could listen to this forever! Carrie brings a tear every single time. And watching Shawn is amazing as well. And then you see Jimmy & Mark sitting together on the step behind Carrie and they're in awe too. This group of musicians are very special and Carrie is even more special and it's no wonder they stay with her. They are always saying they have the best boss ever. I dream I'm with them on tour and then I wake up and I'm not but that's ok. What a wonderful woman Carrie is and we all get to witness it. So thankful.

opry051008

Thanks so much for sharing your videos and pics LouisaJessie. I'm so happy that you got to not only see Carrie live again but to meet her in person. It sounds like you had a great conversation with her. It was a wonderful pic you got with her too.

Louisa

no matter how many times I watch her sing this, at whatever venue I still tear up every time when she hits that first chorus.Perfection

thanks Louisa

I got goosebumps hearing Carrie sing it. She is truly the best. Seeing her live again was the best thing ever. Thanks for watching my videos. :)

Louisa

Thanks so much for sharing your videos and pics LouisaJessie. I'm so happy that you got to not only see Carrie live again but to meet her in person. It sounds like you had a great conversation with her. It was a wonderful pic you got with her too.

Thanks Opry. You always say such nice things to me and it means a lot. I'm happy to share my concert experience with you all. Thanks for taking the time to check out my photos and videos.

Gator

Louisa~ Thanks so much for your photos and videos from Carrie's concert, as well as all your input on CarrieFans. Your contributions are greatly appreciated! :)