Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 1,2019] Greensboro,NC - Greensboro Coliseum

maddkat

Staff member
One day away!

start time 7 E
opening acts Maddie & Tae/Runaway June

Last edited:

Kizmet311

I bet this thread will be hopping tonight with all the news from Twitter and Instagram about the tour! To look at the setlist or not...that is the question!

(Let's be honest - I doubt I will make it 6 weeks without looking at the setlist).

cmuf2011

Not gonna lie gonna look at the set list ASAP. Ohh and pics I’ll wait for the videos unless she performs so small or something in that case I’ll stalk YouTube until I find a video not caring about the quality of the recording cause let’s be honest the performance can be amazing live but can be recorded badly at the same time

P.s is it bad that I forgot until I checked instagram and Facebook that today is the opening I mean I knew it started in May but I was thinking Friday not Wednesday

Anyways if you’re going tonight have fun take pics and share your experience (insert smiley face here )

maddkat

Staff member
they had a problem with the stage and were nearly an hour late letting people in.Going good now.RJ just finished thier set.
The stage is tallllll

D5hBZg7W4AI2l_r.jpg:large

credit Todd Collins

D5hCaQ_WAAEl5rk.jpg:large

credit:mad:joshwayne91

Melissa is there
D5hMFegXoAYcC5k.jpg:large

LilUnderwood

Love her sparkly dress!! Someone is live-streaming on twitter and I’m blown away their arm hasn’t fallen off bahah

crazyxdreams

Someone just posted on twitter saying that That Song is being used as an interlude. So sad. It’s my favorite on the album.

CarrieAddicted

Someone just posted on twitter saying that That Song is being used as an interlude. So sad. It’s my favorite on the album.

Just saw that too! That’s ridiculous! Such an amazing song.

Watch her include the mediocre Dirty Laundry, so overrated by the fans.

Pathetic

crazyxdreams

Just saw that too! That’s ridiculous! Such an amazing song.

Watch her include the mediocre Dirty Laundry, só overrated by the fans.

Pathetic
I love dirty laundry! Last Name is my least favorite song and I don’t care for drinking alone and it looks like both are on the set list 😒