Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 1,2019] Greensboro,NC - Greensboro Coliseum

mbh

Stunning!

I THINK, what happened was - Carrie told them what she wanted about the Cry Pretty 360 Tours and they made the design and built it. And since it happened already during previous Predator's Game (that use of the curtain), Carrie might have suggested that same thing. It is like building your house - you tell the architect and the contractor what you want about your new house. Then, the architect and the contractor made the design and build it.

bigd79

So, was anyone here in the pit for this concert? Or perhaps for a future one coming up? Curious to know how it is being in there.

Also...lots of awesome photos & videos here! I feel like i'm spoiling it by looking at them or watching them but its really just making me even more excited for my turn to see this show! It simply looks to be EPIC!

maddkat

Staff member
The Bullet 0767.png