Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 1,2019] Greensboro,NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Farawayhills

I know people who've been wanting Carrie to channel Patsy Cline. Glad they got "Walking After Midnight" (An early 50s Pop song, with Blues influences, adapted for the Nashville Sound in the 60s - fits in well with both Carrie's general style, and the feel of the CP album)

lilangel

so cool, wonder if Carrie got the idea to use the curtains after seeing them at the Preds playoff game lat year.

I think it’s the idea of Fireplay. But of course Carrie had to give her approval.. ;)

This company did the artistic production of the Storyteller tour as well.. It’s the same company that did the artistic production of the Man in the Woods tour of Justin Timberlake. Look it up on YouTube its also pretty and with the same curtains.

Here is his whole tour ;) https://youtu.be/TDxfmcSIQks

Hope someone Will film like this of Carrie’s tour for the fans overseas who can’t see her...

maddkat

Staff member
^ Carrie's pretty hands on with her tours

director of the coliseum

@johnsonse27
12m
Carrie Underwood spent a week with us in Greensboro Coliseum. Being the first stop on the Cry Pretty concert tour was incredible. Thank you Carrie, Ann, Debra, Donna, and Jeff. The music and the concert presentation is unbelievable!

sco

Yes, sorry. It was a striking concert picture, claimed by the poster as their original work - but that claim was evidently disputed.

That was a Jeff Johnson image. He’s apparently Carrie’s official tour photographer. The image was used on an EW article.
https://ew.com/music/2019/05/02/behind-the-scenes-carrie-underwood-cry-pretty-tour-360/
Here’s the article with the picture

maddkat

Staff member
^ this one?

jji-2932.jpg

lilangel

so cool, wonder if Carrie got the idea to use the curtains after seeing them at the Preds playoff game lat year.

^ Carrie's pretty hands on with her tours

director of the coliseum

@johnsonse27
12m
Carrie Underwood spent a week with us in Greensboro Coliseum. Being the first stop on the Cry Pretty concert tour was incredible. Thank you Carrie, Ann, Debra, Donna, and Jeff. The music and the concert presentation is unbelievable!

I know, but I don’t think she comes with all of ideas herself. She is Human, she is a new mom, she is a singer. People like fireplay deserve Some credit too! It’s their job! Just like you trust your doctor to know her stuff and be up to date.
They studied it, work long hours to be the best.

You have people who are in the business and know the best, most beautiful and the newest stuff to date. Carrie is smart enough to surround herself with the best of the best. Just like she does with writing her music. It’s teamwork!!!!!! Sure Carrie has the final approval. And she will only approve of she likes it ;)

maddkat

Staff member
^ to suggest that maybe Carrie saw the curtains at the Preds game and wanted to use them is not taking a thing away from precious fireplay. *sigh* It's giving Carrie credit for an idea for her very own tour. She has said many times over she is very hands on with everything in her career.

crazyxdreams

I think it’s the idea of Fireplay. But of course Carrie had to give her approval.. ;)

This company did the artistic production of the Storyteller tour as well.. It’s the same company that did the artistic production of the Man in the Woods tour of Justin Timberlake. Look it up on YouTube its also pretty and with the same curtains.

Here is his whole tour ;) https://youtu.be/TDxfmcSIQks

Hope someone Will film like this of Carrie’s tour for the fans overseas who can’t see her...

I literally just said this on Twitter the night of the first show cause I saw Justin twice last year and I noticed the curtain video screens right away.

crazyxdreams

Yes, they did. I can't find a video of it during LW, but I saw a video of two girls i follow on twitter (filming themselves) getting doused in it. LOL it was so cute.

Hmmm weird. I’ve watched two YouTube videos of LW and haven’t seen any confetti unless it was after the song. I’ve been hoping she’d use confetti on tour.

^ to suggest that maybe Carrie saw the curtains at the Preds game and wanted to use them is not taking a thing away from precious fireplay. *sigh* It's giving Carrie credit for an idea for her very own tour. She has said many times over she is very hands on with everything in her career.

I believe I recall Carrie actually being involved in the Preds curtain presentation for the Stanley Cup Playoff openings for the games. I know there’s interviews out there somewhere. Does anybody remember this. There was speculation that she was going to appear as it was around April last year 2018 and they showed her in the studio and Mike was in the background working on a project for the Preds.

lilangel

Still waiting on a good video of Low.. I hope so this Will be a single after DA! It’s so goooooood!