Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 4, 2019] N. Little Rock, AR Verizon Arena

twaintrain

The show went on... and it was AMAZING!!! I mean, The Storyteller Tour could not prepare me for this. The crowd was totally into it. We were tired from standing for 2 hours but that didn’t matter once Carrie hit the stage. She went on just a bit after 9 which I imagine is about normal. She did apologize for taking so long. I was directly in front of her for “Drinking Alone” and it is already a crowd favorite. She was so cool and sexy on it. And y’all, I’m telling you, y’all ain’t ready for “Dream On” and “Low”! I’ve never seen so many jaws drop to the floor at once. I don’t know where that note in “Dream On” came from but it was unbelievable, as was “Low”. I admit I teared up on “Low”. It is so powerful. There was not a lull in the whole show. I just pray her voice holds out. She’s never sounded better. Can you believe at this point that’s even possible?! WOW!

rob

That’s awesome! She deserves all the success. They put so much work into this show. And it definitely tells

ethelu

The show went on... and it was AMAZING!!! I mean, The Storyteller Tour could not prepare me for this. The crowd was totally into it. We were tired from standing for 2 hours but that didn’t matter once Carrie hit the stage. She went on just a bit after 9 which I imagine is about normal. She did apologize for taking so long. I was directly in front of her for “Drinking Alone” and it is already a crowd favorite. She was so cool and sexy on it. And y’all, I’m telling you, y’all ain’t ready for “Dream On” and “Low”! I’ve never seen so many jaws drop to the floor at once. I don’t know where that note in “Dream On” came from but it was unbelievable, as was “Low”. I admit I teared up on “Low”. It is so powerful. There was not a lull in the whole show. I just pray her voice holds out. She’s never sounded better. Can you believe at this point that’s even possible?! WOW!

Oh my gosh, this has me so excited!

mbh

I cannot believe Carrie can still beat herself on her Something In The Water during Storyteller Tour and Finale of American Idol and her Cry Pretty during 2018 ACM Awards performance and Top 5 of 2018 American Idol Show. I am EXTREMELY excited now. Thank you so much for a great review.

thaifood

I don't know if it had anything to do with the delay, but there were sever storms in the Little Rock area including a couple of tornadoes yesterday, And one of the freeways leading into the city was closed down in both directions for a couple of hours due to a downed power line across the road.

Louisa

Tweet from Carrie:

xcEneBhg_o.jpeg

Instagram photos:

maddkat

Staff member
@akcoasloaneye
6h
@carrieunderwood well worth the wait!!!! Thank you!

@macmathis
7h
Thanks @carrieunderwood for showing Arkansas that #LGBTQ lives matter and that #lovewins. A needed message in our state today! #CryPrettyTour360

@MariahPolston
7h
even tho she was like 2 hours late @carrieunderwood just literally made my entire life and i sobbed like a baby

@Marlenamae

5h
After years and years of adoring @carrieunderwood she finally got to see her in person! What a great show! Carrie doesn’t disappoint!

D5x8Dv0X4AAFD1l.jpg:large

twaintrain

I cannot believe Carrie can still beat herself on her Something In The Water during Storyteller Tour and Finale of American Idol and her Cry Pretty during 2018 ACM Awards performance and Top 5 of 2018 American Idol Show. I am EXTREMELY excited now. Thank you so much for a great review.

“Something In The Water” was better than on the Storyteller Tour. Her voice was even stronger!

No one else in country music can come close to this show. Entertainer of the Year should be inevitable!

Smokyiiis

Storms were severe across the middle of the US and some saw tornados. Obviously cause of delay. We didn’t hail this time like two weeks ago but my goodness we got several inches of rain in a short span of time which also caused flooding and power outages. Arkansas was in the storm path also.

glenn7

These are professionals doing the staging etc, certainly they accounted for everything. Something must have happened to make the trucks 6 hours late. I'm sure Carrie wasn't pleased. We'll see how things go from here on out.

It's a 6 hr drive in a car in good weather from BJC to Ark& they had bad weather, plus in in BJC in Ala some one there told me they can only load & unload 3 trucks at a time and Carrie has 21 trucks to unload and set up and then late after concert is over to reload 3 trucks at a time. All rest of trucks have to wait outside for them to leave & three more to go underneath the venue to back in & load three more.

glenn7

Storms were severe across the middle of the US and some saw tornados. Obviously cause of delay. We didn’t hail this time like two weeks ago but my goodness we got several inches of rain in a short span of time which also caused flooding and power outages. Arkansas was in the storm path also.

It's a 6 hr drive in a car in good weather from BJC to Ark& they had bad weather! Plus in in BJC in Ala some one there told me they can only load & unload 3 trucks at a time and Carrie has 21 trucks to unload and set up and then late after concert is over to reload 3 trucks at a time. All rest of trucks have to wait outside for them to leave & three more to go underneath the venue to back in & load three more.

Smokyiiis

It's a 6 hr drive in a car in good weather from BJC to Ark& they had bad weather! Plus in in BJC in Ala some one there told me they can only load & unload 3 trucks at a time and Carrie has 21 trucks to unload and set up and then late after concert is over to reload 3 trucks at a time. All rest of trucks have to wait outside for them to leave & three more to go underneath the venue to back in & load three more.
Yeah but she’ll still get those nasty comments from people that don’t love her like we do regardless of what she says. One of my main problems with social media these days

Louisa

Carrie looks to be having so much fun on stage. She keeps getting better and better as a performer. Love that she is singing some of her older songs we haven’t heard in a while like TH & SYA. The medley with Maddie & Tae & Runaway June is awesome. I wonder if they’ll switch it up later on to include different ladies? Does anyone have any photos of the tour book? I can’t find any photos of it and it’s not available on her store yet.

Louisa

VIP area!
51794254_10217708766855391_8290141742980661248_n.jpg

Just met CU! She is the sweetest, tiniest and yet so beautiful! Sneak peak of the VIP lounge before the show! We were told she came in this room before we arrived to check on each detail bc she wanted to see what we would be walking into tonight! WOW! Thank you Carrie Underwood for everything! Can’t wait for the show!

+15

bigd79

I can't imagine how much hard work goes into setting up, taking down, and loading all that equipment into all those trucks day after day. It amazes me how fast they are able to do it! I actually am surprised i don't hear about problems with trucks, set up, etc more often. Hopefully all the kinks get worked out soon!