Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 4, 2019] N. Little Rock, AR Verizon Arena

Smokyiiis

I can't imagine how much hard work goes into setting up, taking down, and loading all that equipment into all those trucks day after day. It amazes me how fast they are able to do it! I actually am surprised i don't hear about problems with trucks, set up, etc more often. Hopefully all the kinks get worked out soon!
Well many times there are two nights between stops....like her next one is Monday night. That allows for more time. It’s gotta be extra hard for consecutive nights with that many trucks and trailers

chris07

I saw the show last night and it was awesome. The only thing I could say that was wrong with the show was the band was pretty loud and it sometimes overwhelmed Carrie's vocals. But boy when she sang the songs like Low and the medley of her older songs it just blew my mind. She plays the piano on SYA. The crowd went crazy with the medley of her older songs. And as far as Entertainer of the Year she better get this nomination AND win because she puts on a show like no other. Her voice is positively staggering throughout the entire show. Church Bells gave me chills. My favorite moment in the show was when she sang Drinking Alone. I really hope that is her next single.

The show was late due to what we heard was something that had to do with the stage crew being late. We stood in line outside for over and hour and half. But it didn't seem to matter to anyone … when she came on they just almost blew the roof off. And in true Carrie form she apologized to the crown for having to wait. She talks to the crowd more in this show which I liked as well. I took my sister who has never seen her in concert. She was so BLOWN AWAY (lol) she ended up buying 3 t-shirts and a Cry Pretty bag. That's all she has been talking about today. The concert is really great. Because of the delay I felt bad for Runaway June and Maddie and Tae because hardly anyone got to see them because they spent so much time buying refreshments and souvenirs before Carrie was to come on. The part where Carrie brings them all out though is excellent. They harmonize with one another perfectly on the older songs they sing. The winner of the rap contest who sings Ludacris's part of the Champion did an amazing job with her as well. In my opinion it's probably her best show I have seen.

Smokyiiis

I saw the show last night and it was awesome. The only thing I could say that was wrong with the show was the band was pretty loud and it sometimes overwhelmed Carrie's vocals. But boy when she sang the songs like Low and the medley of her older songs it just blew my mind. She plays the piano on SYA. The crowd went crazy with the medley of her older songs. And as far as Entertainer of the Year she better get this nomination AND win because she puts on a show like no other. Her voice is positively staggering throughout the entire show. Church Bells gave me chills. My favorite moment in the show was when she sang Drinking Alone. I really hope that is her next single.

The show was late due to what we heard was something that had to do with the stage crew being late. We stood in line outside for over and hour and half. But it didn't seem to matter to anyone … when she came on they just almost blew the roof off. And in true Carrie form she apologized to the crown for having to wait. She talks to the crowd more in this show which I liked as well. I took my sister who has never seen her in concert. She was so BLOWN AWAY (lol) she ended up buying 3 t-shirts and a Cry Pretty bag. That's all she has been talking about today. The concert is really great. Because of the delay I felt bad for Runaway June and Maddie and Tae because hardly anyone got to see them because they spent so much time buying refreshments and souvenirs before Carrie was to come on. The part where Carrie brings them all out though is excellent. They harmonize with one another perfectly on the older songs they sing. The winner of the rap contest who sings Ludacris's part of the Champion did an amazing job with her as well. In my opinion it's probably her best show I have seen.

Love hearing about your experience and so glad your sister got to see Carrie also!