Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 6, 2019] San Antonio, TX AT&T Center

maddkat

Staff member
@attcenter
6h
Tonight was Just A Dream with you, @carrieunderwood, @MaddieandTae and @runawayjune!
2728.png
•Thank you for bringing the energy to her #CryPrettyTour, San Antonio!

D572uqtU8AAkkRw.jpg:large

D572uqqUUAUjshE.jpg:large

@Do512
7h
Country superstar @carrieunderwood in San Antonio tonight | #do210
1f4f7.png
@Misdeal_Vestil
D57qPGXUwAcs5n3.jpg:large

D57qPGZUEAAYro6.jpg:large

Smokyiiis

I’m sort of speechless! This show was ST tour at triple production speed. My GOD! I don’t know how it gets better than this!!!!!! From the start to the end it’s a massive production far worthier of any Vegas show I’ve ever seen and folks.....I go there about five times a year and I see lots of shows! Hubby said Cher puts on an awesome show in Vegas as does Celine but that they stand there and sing songs with an occasional blast of smoke or something....but that Carries Cry Pretty Tour was a TOP TIER PRODUCTION with every bell and whistle to match an exquisite voice for TWO HOURS! And that’s just Carries part!!!!

Smokyiiis

I recorded the entire songs of LOW and DRINKING ALONE and will upload those later. I’m late for work....of course. Show started at 7 promptly and I got home at 11:40

Smokyiiis

The guy that did THE CHAMPION was named Jesse and he is a nurse (Carrie pointed out its Natl. Nurse week and thanked him) and his champion was his husband. He did an awesome job with the rap part!

MelissaD

Wow the high note in Dream On was great this time. Guess she's learning how to mix. More practice and she'll be able to start manipulating the ratio of chest to head voice to get the exact tonality and texture she wants. I knew she could do it because I've heard her mix before, just not really in her singing. I wonder how high she can get in it. The G5 seemed very easy for her.

Smokyiiis

Yes, why am I getting such a mess trying to upload pictures? I copied all the pics from my phone to my computer and it asks for a URL?????? I am as far from a techie person as they come. lol

maddkat

Staff member
Yes, why am I getting such a mess trying to upload pictures? I copied all the pics from my phone to my computer and it asks for a URL?????? I am as far from a techie person as they come. lol

when you click on the little picture frame
2z50hhd.jpg

are you seeing this
1zmh5og.jpg

or just a call for a url?

Farawayhills

There is an option to upload pictures directly from your computer (see the third coloured icon - looking like a little picture of a tree - in the second row of the reply box) - but I think it's choosy about the size of picture it allows, in various image formats, and many may be too large to use this method.

You could also post pictures on your twitter account, and link to that. See this page:
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/tweeting-gifs-and-pictures

Or you could use one of the free image hosting sites, which would give you a URL, if you open an account at one. There are several ones around - this page reviews some:
https://www.lifewire.com/free-image-hosting-sites-3486329

ethelu

The guy that did THE CHAMPION was named Jesse and he is a nurse (Carrie pointed out its Natl. Nurse week and thanked him) and his champion was his husband. He did an awesome job with the rap part!

Jesse was great! He even sang parts of the song with her, he didn't just only do the rap part. The crowd loved it.