Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mention of Carrie on Fox News "Watter's World: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame edition

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Why are they even asking questions about politics? The ceremony is about the artists and the music. I say good for anyone who refused to pollute the night with politics.

teesharky

Carrie was smart not to answer. My gosh what an inappropriate time to discuss politics.

the other celebs smartly declined too.lol

best part: Springsteen blew off everyone. Lol

teesharky

Isn't it a bit inappropriate to bash celebs for declining interviews? Celebs decline interviews all the time but they rarely get bashed for it. Odd.

AIgrl06

Lol, I wouldn't do a Fox News interview either. And those guys are so bitter: "Carrie Underwood wouldn't do a Fox News interview? That's surprising." Stereotypical, much?

But yaassss to every St. Vincent answer here.

countryfan2006

I hate when people at these News stations make it sound like Carrie was a mean person (when she not) who didn't want to talk to reporters maybe she was in a hurry to do something.

teesharky

Lol I love that the reporter said Bonnie, emmy and Sheryl were upset after and said they were ambushed! Lol they probably warned carrie off. Lol

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Lol I love that the reporter said Bonnie, emmy and Sheryl were upset after and said they were ambushed! Lol they probably warned carrie off. Lol

They probably thought they were going to be asked about Linda Ronstadt. And instead they got asked about this political nonsense. I don't blame them for being upset.

teesharky

neither do I. The sad thing is I don't think the reporters had a clue that they did anything wrong. Lol the night was about music not politics.

jptexas

Is Fox still a news network? If so, they should have asked about the inductees instead of where the artists stood on political issues.

Ty

Emmylou Harris kicks so much ass. Wrecking Ball is one of my favorite albums and her version of "Easier From Now On" is probably my favorite song of all time. I loved how she interacted w/ Carrie on stage, too.

Claire2004

^^Yes, Emmylou is such a generous performer. Love her interaction with the other ladies during the performance.

Also, love Bonnie's fist pump when Carrie sang her solo lines on Blue Bayou. (smile)

adam1995

Before anybody tears down Fox News, even though it's too late, I ask does anybody even watch the O'Reilly Factor and know the Watter's World segment? From the responses here I would say mostly no. That segment is about going out to the community and asking people about today's current politics, because, SURPRISE, it's a political show. Usually they go find the idiots of the world and talk to them, so they changed it up this time, and I'm sure they expected many not to talk about politics. Jesse Watter's was just disappointed that Carrie didn't talk to him, because he said he's a fan. Honestly, I agree with Fox News and even if I was a celebrity, I wouldn't talk about politics. So, take your swipes at Fox News, because you say they hurt your head, or are they a still a news channel or whatever it may be, but just remember they're the number 1 news network, beating CNN, MSNBC and all the others, because they tell the truth and don't sugar coat things. They know what they're doing.