Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Lambert calls out group of women taking selfie

FanSince04

I saw her open for Kenny a few years ago and it was a month after she released Vice. She made a similar comment to the crowd, asking them to sit and really just listen to the words of the song. She’s a storyteller and deserves the respect and attention of the audience.
I respect your opinion. If that’s what she wants, then there are more tactful ways to do this. For example, informing the crowd as a whole that this song is meaningful to her and she’d appreciate if they had a seat and focused on the words. She’d have gotten a much better reaction.

monkeyboy16

I respect your opinion. If that’s what she wants, then there are more tactful ways to do this. For example, informing the crowd as a whole that this song is meaningful to her and she’d appreciate if they had a seat and focused on the words. She’d have gotten a much better reaction.
Yeah I don’t disagree. I just think the hate she’s getting about this is equally over the top

liz278

Yeah I don’t disagree. I just think the hate she’s getting about this is equally over the top
I have seen people like LLCoolJ say things too. And the women were on morning shows telling their side of the story. Everything people replying to sites like enews and people are telling her to remember who pays for her shows. Plus I have seen people who don't normally say bad things about other artists, say things like this isn't new for her. So maybe people are finally done with her diva ways. I think the best example of what to do is Taylor Swift, she doesn't stop a show because someone is taking pictures during a special song. She knows that people paid a lot of money for the show.

CU4ever

I think the worst part about it was her saying “it’s p***ing me off…” and directed that directly towards someone. If it was bothering her she could have said it to the whole crowd and said something like “let’s all be in the moment for this song”.

a few months back, lorde hushed fans (but not directly someone) during an important song to her and she had similar (but much more mild) feedback. It was actually kind of a meme. But she immediately apologized

lizcarlo

I can understand Miranda being annoyed but she could have handled it with more tact. The women were rude for not respecting the no flash policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil