Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

Zach1998

I kind of wish they full on released Favorite Time of Year as the second single last year. I know it got some type of a half done push enough to almost scrape the top 10 on the AC chart last year, but I feel like if they really put in the effort last year like they did when Hallelujah was a single that it could have gotten bigger. That one screamed iconic Christmas hit.

CU4ever

I kind of wish they full on released Favorite Time of Year as the second single last year. I know it got some type of a half done push enough to almost scrape the top 10 on the AC chart last year, but I feel like if they really put in the effort last year like they did when Hallelujah was a single that it could have gotten bigger. That one screamed iconic Christmas hit.
Yes. Yes it did. And I’ll forever be so sad it didn’t get that push. It’s literally perfect for an iconic Christmas song. It sounds so much like Underneath the Tree which is at that status already. Even pop fans would like it. It’s just perfect.