Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog 2/12/11

cassie2

Staff member
Very cute morning blog. Excited and nervous about Mike's first game for the Predators tonight! She say's Mike looks good in blue! lol Hope everyone will wish them luck tonight.

DizzyDollyDee

After 11 years with the Sens I'm sure it has to feel really strange wearing a different color than red, under new managers with new teammates!! I hope all goes really great for him - for them both!! :):):)

utlovescarrie

Go Mike!!!! Steal the puck, shoot some goals(?), smash the other guys into the boards and go out there and have FUN!!!!! We here in Carrieland will be cheering you on from all over the world!

carrieguy2

looking for Preds gear and not finding adult sizes. hoping they have Fisher jerseys ready so she can pick one up at tonight's game! :)

rainbow1

So she bought a boys size! She also said to google, p2p4, and click on the first option. It will lead you to a place to find the game. At least that's what she did on the road. She exudes happiness!!!!

teesharky

So cute she also posted on a couple threads, confirming that there will be at least one red carpet premiere for Soul Surfer in Hollywood, which we already knew from Bethany, but she mentioned possibly one more in NY--- but she wasn't sure.

She also gave us helpful links to watch the Preds game for free online tonight--- so we can see him at his first game! thanx, carrie! :)

m.chill99

I wish I could join the OFC but I need a new laptop so I have to save up:( And before you know it I'll be buying a Nashville Predators jersey!

Jade_kt

So she bought a boys size! She also said to google, p2p4, and click on the first option. It will lead you to a place to find the game. At least that's what she did on the road. She exudes happiness!!!!

I'm not seeing it on that website just football. Can someone post the exact website to watch the game?

Last edited:

jeff

just another fan
she's really sad about the trade huh? lol

i'm surprised she didn't subscribe the NHL gamecenter! bad carrie, going for free illegal streams!

FYI: about posting direct links to the streaming site, its not a good idea to copy and paste the URL of the stream. homeland security is looking out for those and have shut down one of the popular streaming sites a week ago. tell people how to find it, like how carrie did. i don't think you guys want to shut other streaming sites down

Jade_kt

What people do for love or to see their man's game....lol. I'm sure if she didn't mention it, people would have found another way anyways. Good thing yahoo is airing it cause all the other websites are either down or don't have the game listed.

Last edited: