Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog 2/12/11

Jade_kt

she's really sad about the trade huh? lol

i'm surprised she didn't subscribe the NHL gamecenter! bad carrie, going for free illegal streams!

FYI: about posting direct links to the streaming site, its not a good idea to copy and paste the URL of the stream. homeland security is looking out for those and have shut down one of the popular streaming sites a week ago. tell people how to find it, like how carrie did. i don't think you guys want to shut other streaming sites down

yeah I noticed that.

boilermaker

i'm surprised she didn't subscribe the NHL gamecenter! bad carrie, going for free illegal streams!

FYI: about posting direct links to the streaming site, its not a good idea to copy and paste the URL of the stream. homeland security is looking out for those and have shut down one of the popular streaming sites a week ago. tell people how to find it, like how carrie did. i don't think you guys want to shut other streaming sites down

I'm guessing the Yahoo link is fine since it is a legal stream so I posted it. Yes they are cracking down on streams but if you look in the right places you can find them.

I'm surprised Carrie didnt buy gamecenter either. Bad Carrie the NHL will be mad at you. :p

Jade_kt

Wish they would air these hockey games on tv then we wouldn't have to look online but since hockey isn't popular around here I can see why. If it wasn't for Mike, I probably wouldn't be watching hockey to be honest....lol.

undrwood9098

THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! How else will I illegally watch special shows being aired live?!

jeff

just another fan
I'm guessing the Yahoo link is fine since it is a legal stream so I posted it. Yes they are cracking down on streams but if you look in the right places you can find them.

I'm surprised Carrie didnt buy gamecenter either. Bad Carrie the NHL will be mad at you. :p

yahoo is legal so thats fine.

i guess we operate under the assumption that homeland security isn't smart enough to find them on their own :p Maybe the commissioner should hook carrie up with free gamecenter and have her help promote it, they'll be able to sell a few subscriptions to the carrie fans. lol

Jade_kt

Well I don't watch much sports except for my OU team, which most all their games is on tv and only once in a while a hockey game because of Mike and Carrie, so I wouldn't really want to purchase a package deal to watch all kinds of sports online especially since the only games that interest me are OU games, which is on tv and once in a great while Mike's game to see how the team did but mainly just to see if Carrie will be there....haha. With Carrie's busy schedule, I'm thinking she doesn't watch much sports either, especially online, except for a few of Mike's games (since generally she can just go to his games in person). Football she can get on tv. So I can see why she doesn't have NHL game center but w/ this being her off year she might want to get it now..lol. But probably not since she will probably just be able to go to most of Mike's game in person, especially since he is in Nashville now.

Ace01

She is So cute love when she comments and blogs. I wonder what his # will be that would be funny if it was 12

smilesalot2day

Go Mike!!!! Steal the puck, shoot some goals(?), smash the other guys into the boards and go out there and have FUN!!!!! We here in Carrieland will be cheering you on from all over the world!

I totally agree. Man if he can get a goal tonight i think that will ease the anxiety he might have playing with a new team for the first time in his career. Go Mike all Carrie fans are routing for you.