Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog 2/12/11

Jade_kt

By the way, I'm watching the Ottawa Senators right now and they are up by one goal. Nevermind the other team just scored so its tied 2 to 2 right now.

jeff

just another fan
normally at the start of each season they have a free 2 week trial, i used it and it was awesome. if you miss a particular game they have the games saved in their archives too so you can watch at a later time. if i had the kind of money carrie has it's worth the investment (what's $119 to her anyway? lol), and i came very close to signing up.

jbrown

It is 23.95 a month. I was tempted but decided but our internet is too slow so it's not worth it. They play against the Canucks on the 17th so I can watch both my 2 favourite teams. It would be tough who to cheer.lol. My son said I am switching allegiance. I guess I am a bit.lol. By the way how to get the yahoo feed. Would I get it in Canada? I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

jbrown

normally at the start of each season they have a free 2 week trial, i used it and it was awesome. if you miss a particular game they have the games saved in their archives too so you can watch at a later time. if i had the kind of money carrie has it's worth the investment (what's $119 to her anyway? lol), and i came very close to signing up.
I guess Carrie does not like spending money when it's not needed or practical eventhough she has lots of it. I think it's her upbringing and growing up with no money or she just wants to spend it on shoes.lol.. Old habits die hard.

Jade_kt

It is 23.95 a month. I was tempted but decided but our internet is too slow so it's not worth it. They play against the Canucks on the 17th so I can watch both my 2 favourite teams. It would be tough who to cheer.lol. My son said I am switching allegiance. I guess I am a bit.lol. By the way how to get the yahoo feed. Would I get it in Canada? I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

The yahoo feed is only for US residence so you won't be able to get it. The link was posted a few pages back if you like to try it though. Since you live in Canada, you might try cbc.ca since it's a Canadian website to see if they are streaming it. Or myp2p. On the myp2p site, click on live sports and then the ice hockey icon at the top. Then click on the tv icon to the right on the NHL Games Live Today section. Then click on play under the link section and scroll down to the Nashville Predators game. Click on the link and it will take you to the hexsports feed. To save all that trouble though you can just look up hexsports and it will take you to the feed directly.

supercarriefan

For Canadians: I just checked cbc.ca, and they don't appear to be showing the Preds game on TV or streaming the game on the site. TSN doesn't appear to be airing it either :(.

mlawlor

As I mentioned elsewhere, in Canada unless you get the local feed of Sportsnet that shows Nashville vs Edmonton, Vancouver, or Calgary, the next time Canadians might see Mike on main networks is possibly during the playoffs, depending on who the Predators play.

mlawlor

It would be funny if the Senators start winning without Mike. It may mean the players are waking up of Mike's trade and the shake up has some impact.

...and if Nashville started to loose WITH Mike, lol...I wonder if they would run Carrie out of town, lol

knewman19

Geez. I can't believe gamecenter is charging $119 to watch the game.

https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/gclsignup?intcmpid=nhl-gcl-GM-NSH-300x250

I have NHL gamecenter and I love it. Yeah it cost a little bit but you can see every team from wherever you are and replay games and watch which ever feed you want.

I had NHL center ice both up here at school and at home but when I got rid of crappy comcast I lost my center ice and AT&T U-Verse doesn't have it so I got NHL gamecenter. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

Of Course why I bought it I don't know because I get sunsports and the bolts games both here and at home so I really only use it to watch other games and teams or if my bolts aren't being shown on SunSports here.