Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog 2/12/11

Jade_kt

Glad to read in the other thread that the coach is just easying Mike into their program to let him get used to his new team. Mike will be playing but not as many minutes as he is used to or normally does when he was w/ the Senators. Excited for this game. Should be starting not too much later from now.

robinannhunt

Glad to read in the other thread that the coach is just easying Mike into their program to let him get used to his new team. Mike will be playing but not as many minutes as he is used to or normally does when he was w/ the Senators. Excited for this game. Should be starting not too much later from now.

As you know Mike played 18 min last night so the whole easing into the team never happened!!:D

robinannhunt

That crew at the OFC are something. I can't renew until they tell me but my membership has expired. Now I can't even read Carrie's blogs.

hjj

I think the majority of our membership expires the same time at the ofc it will be funny when no one can access the fc.

allirishgirl

How big is a little boy's large? :rofl:

Blue is Carrie's favorite color! ;)

Also, how was the game? xD

like XS adult

the game was good (but then im not a hockey fan so maybe it wasnt :p)
i dont think Nashville are as entertaining to watch as the Sens were

nannygirl

like XS adult

the game was good (but then im not a hockey fan so maybe it wasnt :p)
i dont think Nashville are as entertaining to watch as the Sens were

Ohhh, okay. Haha. I was thinking like little little boys. xD

She replied to your thread...twice! :D I liked her directions. :rofl:

allirishgirl

Ohhh, okay. Haha. I was thinking like little little boys. xD

She replied to your thread...twice! :D I liked her directions. :rofl:

she did :D i was so excited that i didnt see the first reply she posted in it! lol also go look in the gameday thread :p jeff provided some ammunition for ya! pity you weren't on last night!

lol as helpful as Carrie was i couldnt find the site she was talking about! :p

nannygirl

she did :D i was so excited that i didnt see the first reply she posted in it! lol also go look in the gameday thread :p jeff provided some ammunition for ya! pity you weren't on last night!

lol as helpful as Carrie was i couldnt find the site she was talking about! :p

What thread? Here? Link?

Is it sexy pics? Because I just spent like all day at church...