Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog Feb 15th

allirishgirl

she is still anti valentines day!
spent the evening making dinner & watched You Again

been hitting the gym
excited for the game tonight
making room for mikes stuff in her closet
she might have to get rid of some of her stuff lol

she bought predator stuff at the game the other day & might rock some of it at the game tonight!

pkc4rls

And other then the mention of the FC Party, not one mention of the Grammys or any other music business. All was about Mike and stuff related to him. I am glad she has a life now outside of music.

DizzyDollyDee

His "closet space" is a big thing thats quite different in her life!! Have not a clue what "his stuff" consists of but have a feeling she is not completely high maintenance when it comes to clothes. She wears so much just for entertaining that it seems like we aren't seeing a LOT of stuff for her down time - she always has said she was just a t shirt sweats kind of girl - not sure if she still is. He seems to wear a lot of grey, black or blue combos. Love seeing the whole clothes thing on celebs - can't imagine having their money to buy pretty much anything you want and then have like Carrie's bod to put it on - how could you be satisfied with just sweats!!
Thanks for update. I'll take any kind of update but wish she had mentioned something about her music but oh well, patience was never included in my name.

rosie08

I wish she would say something about her new album or something about music period. I understand she want to have time with mike but come on we are here suffering. am I wrong for feeling this? very frustrating...:confused:

cpeTN89

I wish she would say something about her new album or something about music period. I understand she want to have time with mike but come on we are here suffering. am I wrong for feeling this? very frustrating...:confused:

No you are not wrong for feeling that way. We all want to hear something new about her music. But there probably isn't much to tell right now. She is taking a break from things to spend time with her hubby so that is what she is talking about. She already told us she was writing....so I would say there is nothing else for her to tell as far as her music goes at the moment.

jeff

just another fan
for those who have direct tv or comcast, i think there is a free trial of NHL center ice this week. you can catch practically every game live on TV.

fan7

No you are not wrong for feeling that way. We all want to hear something new about her music. But there probably isn't much to tell right now. She is taking a break from things to spend time with her hubby so that is what she is talking about. She already told us she was writing....so I would say there is nothing else for her to tell as far as her music goes at the moment.

Didn't she just mention recently that she had started writing and had a couple of songs she was really excited about. Having Mike in Nashville and adjusting to that change is what she is excited about right now. Don't blame her one bit. May change the whole tone of the next album from "missing him songs" to "I cant's seem to quit smiling songs":p

teesharky

Wow still no word about a new single or anything about her career, huh? That is odd. And makes me worried.

teesharky

I agree. lol But I feel guilty for saying that. I just want to know what is up with the next single, or are we getting nothing till September?

Carrie is usually really good about throwing us a bone, to give us some clue a surprise is coming soon, etc. So this is really odd.

I thought by now she would have blogged about PO being done, no more singles, but there is something in the works--- or-- that she is taking a break until the Fall when a new single should come out. Either way is fine, but they are killing us with this lack of info lately.

It is like everything is on hold. I wonder if there really are major problems with the label beyond the lack of support at award shows? This is just odd.

The PO era feels unfinished, like there was no announcement that it is done, no number 1 party for Undo It, etc. Odd.

utlovescarrie

for those who have direct tv or comcast, i think there is a free trial of NHL center ice this week. you can catch practically every game live on TV.
Thanks Jeff! I will go find out the channel, the time and consult my DVR spread sheet and see what DVR is free. (No - I am not kidding. The more technology we have the more complicated my life is!) How many times do the Preds play this week?