Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog Feb 15th

teesharky

Ok I just read the blog finally and at least she did mention the Fanclub party this year, so that is good news. At least we know she is going to have that in June, which means she will be around for CMA Fest week and maybe do the softball game, Opry, etc, like usual. Not sure about the CMA Fest itself yet, but hopefully she will be there.

I love how happy she seems though. How cute that the dogs have to be quiet while Mike has his game day hockey nap. lol awwww...

rainbow1

Thanks Jeff! I will go find out the channel, the time and consult my DVR spread sheet and see what DVR is free. (No - I am not kidding. The more technology we have the more complicated my life is!) How many times do the Preds play this week?

Know what you mean about complicated! My big decision, is whether to watch the Preds channel or the Sharks channel....and which one will show Carrie more!!! LOL!!!:D

jeff

just another fan
Thanks Jeff! I will go find out the channel, the time and consult my DVR spread sheet and see what DVR is free. (No - I am not kidding. The more technology we have the more complicated my life is!) How many times do the Preds play this week?

Tuesday against San jose, thursday against vancouver, sat against phoenix. all home games. with center ice you also have a choice of watching with the nashville feed or the other team's broadcast. i dont think they have it in HD for the free preview, only in SD.

Know what you mean about complicated! My big decision, is whether to watch the Preds channel or the Sharks channel....and which one will show Carrie more!!! LOL!!!:D

:haha: i think for the first few games, the nashville will talk and show her more. after a while they get to used to her being there and the away broadcast will show her more

rainbow1

Tuesday against San jose, thursday against vancouver, sat against phoenix. all home games. with center ice you also have a choice of watching with the nashville feed or the other team's broadcast. i dont think they have it in HD for the free preview, only in SD.

:haha: i think for the first few games, the nashville will talk and show her more. after a while they get to used to her being there and the away broadcast will show her more

Thanks Jeff, one less decision to make!! LOL!!

teesharky

Hey Jeff-- I just realize that Nashville doesn't have to play Ottawa this year again at all! What a lucky break! :)

^I love that Carrie is saying Crap and being sarcastic lately! lol It shows the fierce gangsta' Carrie side. love it! lol

mlawlor

Carrie does not usually say crap. Her word of choice is pooh. I picked up on that too.;)

Actually, Carrie has said crap before...When she played Halifax in 2007, she attempted to continue the tradition of saying the name of the local area instead of Oklahoma in IAICA when she sings "there's nothing like Oklahoma", but lost her train of thought or forgot where she was at the time, and instead said "there's nothing like...(long pause)...OH CRAP!"..., lol Best Carrie concert moment ever!

Gator

Hey Jeff-- I just realize that Nashville doesn't have to play Ottawa this year again at all! What a lucky break! :)

^I love that Carrie is saying Crap and being sarcastic lately! lol It shows the fierce gangsta' Carrie side. love it! lol

See, Carrie is adjusting just fine to married life! Nothing like being married to a big hockey star to feel brave and protected! :cool:

jeff

just another fan

they are in different conferences. they'll only play each other once a season.

i read on a couple of hockey forums that the free trial should be available on any cable provider as long as they provide center ice. cant find any article about this to confirm though

carrieidol1

i wish she'd tell us more about her career, and less of this boring stuff.... no offense carrie, but we're getting bored.....quickly....we need more!!! a single! something! i'm slowly dying!

teesharky

they are in different conferences. they'll only play each other once a season.

i read on a couple of hockey forums that the free trial should be available on any cable provider as long as they provide center ice. cant find any article about this to confirm though

thanx! :)