Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 6 2016] Hamilton, ON, Canada - FirstOntario Centre

countryfan2006

Country 89 ‏@country89_1 Oct 3 We want to hook you up with tickets to see @carrieunderwood in Hamilton next month! Listen for the cue to call.. after 8am!

Ct1uiKPWgAAC0B_.jpg

countryfan2006

countryfan2006

Jenny Lopes Brito ‏@JennyLopesBrito Jul 14 It's official! Going to see @carrieunderwood up close and personal with @stepphxo
2764.png
2764.png
1f462.png
#StorytellerTour #Hamilton

CnWRpcSVYAALMej.jpg

maura⭐️ ‏@mauraconsedine_ Jun 30
@carrieunderwood go see Hamilton

B ‏@liveasong4 Jun 27 Officially seeing @CarrieUnderwood in #Hamilton with @carinan28 and @maryamh05
1f60d.png
1f44c.png
#TheStorytellerTour

chantal gilroy ‏@ChantalG1990 Jun 8 @carrieunderwood congratulations can't wait to meet my idol in Nov in hamilton. Our sons have the same name. mine is 3. Born same day too:)

0 retweets 0 likes

countryfan2006

SueH ‏@suzieqslife May 29 @carrieunderwood ~ my friends LOVED our show in TO last night. Can't wait for our turn in Hamilton in Nov!
1f3a4.png
1f39f.png

0 retweets 2 likes

Milly �� ‏@MillyValvasori May 28
Amazing job tonight @carrieunderwood
1f3a4.png
1f3bc.png
1f3b6.png
1f3b5.png
1f64c.png
2764.png
See you in November at First Ontario Place in Hamilton

maura⭐️ ‏@mauraconsedine_ May 28
@carrieunderwood go see Hamilton

Kennedy Underwood ‏@CrazyAndKennedy May 20 Just got tickets to the @carrieunderwood #StoryTellerTour for the Hamilton show!! Floor seats and I'm crying!
2764.png
1f62d.png
1f606.png

countryfan2006

Becky Sarah ‏@beckie17 Apr 11 Got tickets to see @carrieunderwood in hamilton!! But so curious as to who the openers will be !? Help!? @carrieunderwood @TheSwonBrothers

ILLUMINATE��//NIKKI ‏@lovenikki123 Apr 11
@carrieunderwood SEE YOU NOVEMBER 6TH IN HAMILTON WITH MY COUSIN!!
1f62d.png
1f60d.png
2764.png
@DonnaBennie

Courtney Mitchell ‏@CourtM21 Apr 9 @CUnews4Fans @carrieunderwood sure did! Heading to Hamilton, ON in November! Four shows in total! (For now)
1f60c.png
#TheStorytellerTour

Marissa ‏@Marissamusic7 Apr 8 I GOT M&G FOR @carrieunderwood IN HAMILTON! @JimmyHerman @SydperryKY @TheSwonBrothers

countryfan2006

Long Duong ‏@CdnCarrieFan33 Apr 8 Got my GA ticket to see you in Hamilton November 6th @carrieunderwood
1f604.png

Country 89 ‏@country89_1 Apr 8 Congrats to Ken from Niagara Falls!! He just won a pair of tickets to see @carrieunderwood in Hamilton! Another chance with @StefMizzi today

Kyle ‏@khouser566 Apr 7 @carrieunderwood amazing job on#IdolFinale 2nite @AmericanIdol can't wait toseeu Carrie in Hamilton #Storytellertour

CffB0M8WIAQZ5BZ.jpg

Candice Roberts ‏@candicerobs Apr 7 @carrieunderwood is coming to Hamilton in November and my aunt got us great tickets for my bday
1f63b.png
1f63b.png
1f63b.png

countryfan2006

Rachel Thornton ‏@RachelT1991 Apr 7 Soo excited to see @carrieunderwood in #Hamilton Nov 6!! Thanks @KX947 for the presale!!! #countrymusic #countrygirl

Janel Steeper ‏@janelsteeper Apr 7 Congrats to Stephanie from Welland!! She's got tickets to see @carrieunderwood in Hamilton Nov 6! You next chance to win is after 10am!

Janel Steeper ‏@janelsteeper Apr 7 We've got another chance for you to WIN @carrieunderwood tickets to her Hamilton show. Keep listening for her new one #ChurchBells

Stephanie Mizzi ‏@StefMizzi Apr 6 Listen for @carrieunderwood #ChurchBells to see her in #Hamilton at the @FirstOntarioCU

CfX-_H2WEAEroHo.jpg

countryfan2006

Country 89 ‏@country89_1 Apr 4 Country 89 Retweeted Carrie Underwood
And Guess What?! We have your chance to see @carrieunderwood in #Hamilton at @FirstOntarioCU ...Tune In To Win!

Courtney Mitchell ‏@CourtM21 Apr 4
it's official!! Just added a 4th #TheStorytellerTour show to my agenda! See you on November 6th in Hamilton, ON @carrieunderwood & band!!
1f60d.png

Sarah ‏@beautdisastr Apr 4 Tickets to see @carrieunderwood in Hamilton! Not even sure who I'm going with and I haven't even seen the first leg but YAY!

Today's Country BX93 Verified account ‏@BX93 Apr 4 CONGRATS CALLER 29.. ASHLEY! She has FREE TIX 2 @carrieunderwood in #Hamilton & u can too- more 2 come soon! #ldnont

CfMxtRkXIAEkYQz.jpg