Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 6 2016] Hamilton, ON, Canada - FirstOntario Centre

countryfan2006

Kara Della Valle ‏@kairdv 1h1 hour ago Going to see @carrieunderwood tonight
1f60e.png
MY HEARTS BURSTING

Dimitra ‏@Dimijaim 1h1 hour ago Hey @carrieunderwood she's ready to see u tonight @TweetTheCore Any chance to meet u? #dreamcometrue #StorytellerTour #ChurchBells #11yo

OntarioLiveMusic.ca ‏@OntLiveMusic 1h1 hour ago
Daily Picks: The queen of new country @carrieunderwood is at the @FirstONT_Centre tonight in #Hamilton http://ow.ly/CA3A305PCAa #AlwaysON

Cwmdu3lWIAAyrg9.jpg

HAMBRGR ‏@hambrgrhamilton 2h2 hours ago This is us when we find out you're making us part of your @carrieunderwood plans tonight
1f60a.png
#HamOnt

countryfan2006

Becky Sarah ‏@beckie17 2h2 hours ago On route to see @carrieunderwood @eastoncorbin and @TheSwonBrothers tonight!!!! Sooo beyond excited #motherdaughter #storyteller
1f60d.png
1f60a.png

Jade ���� ‏@jadewiereng124 2h2 hours ago
Carrie underwood tonight!!!!!!!!
1f495.png
1f495.png
1f495.png
1f495.png
1f495.png

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Rikki Frith ‏@Rikki2123 2h2 hours ago Sitting at my dining room table doing #mcmastercce homework listening to @carrieunderwood . See you 2nite in #HamOnt !!

victoria elizabeth ‏@vickgreenhalgh 2h2 hours ago Carrie Underwood tonight
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

amyloucks ‏@amyloucks33 2h2 hours ago Going to be a great night!!! @carrieunderwood @eastoncorbin @TheSwonBrothers @_cassieroberts_
1f60d.png
1f3b8.png
1f3a4.png

Leslie Harber ‏@Leslie__92 2h2 hours ago First country concert since Nashville CMA Fest and man I'm pumped! Here we come @carrieunderwood
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

countryfan2006

karey Beacroft ‏@spygirl33 3h3 hours ago carrie underwood -tonight hamilton oh yeah yeah

sɹǝɯɯos ǝılloɯ ‏@mollie_sommers 3h3 hours ago Just trying to touch Carrie Underwood's hand tonight

Krystal ‏@Krys04 3h3 hours ago After an emotional few days, I'm looking forward to having some fun tonight. @carrieunderwood with the boy tonight
1f60a.png

Howie Wark ‏@HowieWark 4h4 hours ago So excited to see @carrieunderwood tonight for our 20th WA date! #churchbells #StorytellerTour

Dimitra ‏@Dimijaim 4h4 hours ago Hey @carrieunderwood she's ready to see you tonight @FirstONT_Centre #Hamilton #StorytellerTour #ChurchBells #11yo

⚓️ ‏@lnfgn 4h4 hours ago
I could cry, that's how excited I am to see Carrie Underwood tonight.