Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Nov 6 2016] Hamilton, ON, Canada - FirstOntario Centre

countryfan2006

Hamilton Spectator Verified account ‏@TheSpec 7h7 hours ago Days after winning Female Vocalist of the Year, @carrieunderwood lights up #HamOnt http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story/6950463-photos-carrie-underwood-brings-the-storyteller-tour-to-hamilton/ …

Cwqx3b2VQAAM1Mk.jpg

Cwqx3XSUAAAzXa4.jpg

Cwqx3V8UcAAinnL.jpg

opry051008

Do we have any idea of the crowd size?

I would guess around 6K. The entire top level was closed off. I think that because Hamilton is only an hour away from both Toronto and London. A lot of people probably went to those concerts in the first leg. Still it kind of sucks for any Carrie fan who was in the audience and probably for Carrie herself.

opry051008

Opry, did you go? Did you see any lack of enthusiasm or surprise on Carrie's part?

Yes I was there. Carrie tried her best but she didn't have the crowd to feed off of. Over the years, I've seen 11 of Carrie's actual tour shows and this is the worst crowd ever. Made me sad. But I have to admit, the sound was terrible because the band was just so loud. Hamilton SUCKS. Now I have to go make up for it by voting for the AMAs.

Btw, hope you're ok. I heard about the earthquake.