Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now this guy is seriously annoying me!!!

m.chill99

Ok so the guy in my science class that I used to like is really annoying me. So first, he slams my finger in his locker and doesn't even say sorry or notice! Today, he JUST noticed our lockers are right next to each other! It really annoys me cuz' we've talked to each other at our lockers and today he FINALLY decides to bring it up. What a good impression...he's one of the popular guys so I think that's why he's annoying me. All the popular guys are SO annoying!!! Except him, he really just doesn't know how to talk to me does he?? You know what I don't get? When he decided to bring up that our lockers are right next each other, he said my name the way people wanna talk to someone they like but are a little scared to but their just pops out! That's how he said my. He even stuttered! I was kinda mean to him though cuz' it made me so mad, I kinda acted like a brat around him. I really wanna tell him how annoying he's been when we get back from break but I just don't know how. :argh:

Carebear1994

If it was your middle finger smashed, you could flip him off and say "look what you did to me!" haha. For some reason guys fall for girls who act mad, no joke.

CarrieFan928

I think you've talked about this guy before, haven't you? The popular guys I know are usually really annoying to girls because that's their way of impressing girls. It's kinda like a "you love him because you hate him" thing. The "just noticed your locker was there" thing was probably his way of being funny and acting a bit stupid so you like him more. If you like him, tell him he's annoying but in a joking way. He'll probably thinking you're interested in him that way. Also joke with him about him slamming your finger with the locker. I like Carebear1994's joke. It could work. haha

allamericangirl8

It's interesting to hear that there really is such a thing as "popular guys." I kinda tend to wonder what it's like to live in a school hierarchy like the ones portrayed on television. My school's too big to have a major hierarchy. We're like democrats while you guys are republicans. :p

m.chill99

It's interesting to hear that there really is such a thing as "popular guys." I kinda tend to wonder what it's like to live in a school hierarchy like the ones portrayed on television. My school's too big to have a major hierarchy. We're like democrats while you guys are republicans. :p

My school is practically what you see on tv. There is one table when all the popular kids sit, we have cliques, and it's all stupid. I'm my own clique:) You don't want to go to a school like mine! Believe me!

m.chill99

I think you've talked about this guy before, haven't you? The popular guys I know are usually really annoying to girls because that's their way of impressing girls. It's kinda like a "you love him because you hate him" thing. The "just noticed your locker was there" thing was probably his way of being funny and acting a bit stupid so you like him more. If you like him, tell him he's annoying but in a joking way. He'll probably thinking you're interested in him that way. Also joke with him about him slamming your finger with the locker. I like Carebear1994's joke. It could work. haha

Yeah I have talked about him before. He always tries to get my attention and he fails!!!

allamericangirl8

My school is practically what you see on tv. There is one table when all the popular kids sit, we have cliques, and it's all stupid. I'm my own clique:) You don't want to go to a school like mine! Believe me!

It's just all so interesting. We have no popular kids, no cliques, no drama. Well, no drama by television standards. We have our share if megalomaniacs. I used to be best friends with a megalomaniac. XD

Carebear1994

It's just all so interesting. We have no popular kids, no cliques, no drama. Well, no drama by television standards. We have our share if megalomaniacs. I used to be best friends with a megalomaniac. XD

Consider yourself lucky. Schools like ours suck big ones. Drama. Worst thing ever. Haha!

Carebear1994

Ikr? Some people just LOVE to start rumors and some people love to spread those rumors! And some people do stupid things just for attention!

But the fun part is, word gets around that you are an obsessed Carrie fan then everybody knows and then they hear something about Carrie and people you don't even know or ever even seen before in your life come up to you and ask what you thought of her dress the night before or ask about Carrie rumors. Now THAT is fun!

m.chill99

But the fun part is, word gets around that you are an obsessed Carrie fan then everybody knows and then they hear something about Carrie and people you don't even know or ever even seen before in your life come up to you and ask what you thought of her dress the night before or ask about Carrie rumors. Now THAT is fun!

Lol, I'm the person at my school for the Carrie updates. A guy in my health class came up to me and said "You know people are calling you the weirdo Carrie Underwood obsessed girl" and i was like "Awww thank you!!!"

CarrieFan928

I think as much as we all say we don't want drama, life would be pretty boring without it. I would know since I was there before. Life was average with nothing to do. It would just feel like all I did was wake up to go to school. Of course, we don't want something serious like rumors or relationship stuff but still a bit of drama is fun sometimes. :D