Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now this guy is seriously annoying me!!!

Carebear1994

Lol, I'm the person at my school for the Carrie updates. A guy in my health class came up to me and said "You know people are calling you the weirdo Carrie Underwood obsessed girl" and i was like "Awww thank you!!!"

Oh gosh, I knoow! I get called obsessed and all this fun stuff but that just brings a HUGE smile to my face. I love it!

m.chill99

Oh gosh, I knoow! I get called obsessed and all this fun stuff but that just brings a HUGE smile to my face. I love it!

It's funny how they think it bothers us! I laugh at the people who thinks it bothers me! I also love how I'm the only person who likes country music at my school:)

Carebear1994

It's funny how they think it bothers us! I laugh at the people who thinks it bothers me! I also love how I'm the only person who likes country music at my school:)

Well we got our whole "country music loving" FFA-ers (which we have a lot) but a huuuge majority is that freaking pop music and rap. For such a hick town, they sure know how to make us look bad.

m.chill99

Well we got our whole "country music loving" FFA-ers (which we have a lot) but a huuuge majority is that freaking pop music and rap. For such a hick town, they sure know how to make us look bad.

lol, ikr? It's all about Eminem and Drake and what not! I'm always saying this to people "How come you don't like Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert or Jason Aldean?? They're not sucky unlike some pop and rap singers?"

Carebear1994

lol, ikr? It's all about Eminem and Drake and what not! I'm always saying this to people "How come you don't like Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert or Jason Aldean?? They're not sucky unlike some pop and rap singers?"

I know! Haha. They like wierd stuff, in my opinion. One day they will learn.... We have a lot of country acts come to my town, believe it or not. I like when people listen to country music, but I absolutely hate when people who are obviously not country (like my cousin) suddenly switch to country (music is fine and dandy and what not) but they completely transform themselves and get boots and camo from head to toe and get those freaking plastic goose calls around their necks. I HATE that! :mad:

m.chill99

I know! Haha. They like wierd stuff, in my opinion. One day they will learn.... We have a lot of country acts come to my town, believe it or not. I like when people listen to country music, but I absolutely hate when people who are obviously not country (like my cousin) suddenly switch to country (music is fine and dandy and what not) but they completely transform themselves and get boots and camo from head to toe and get those freaking plastic goose calls around their necks. I HATE that! :mad:

Ikr? It's so annoying! You know what else is annoying? When people try to be all gangster and wear those stupid baggy jeans and hugeee shirts and wear blocks for shoes and sing eminem and drake (Sorry, those are the only rappers I know) all around school! And when they walk so, so, so stupidly!

Carebear1994

Ikr? It's so annoying! You know what else is annoying? When people try to be all gangster and wear those stupid baggy jeans and hugeee shirts and wear blocks for shoes and sing eminem and drake (Sorry, those are the only rappers I know) all around school! And when they walk so, so, so stupidly!

Haha and they're white!! (I'm not racist I promise) but I mean really. They look so stupid! But country people... ahh, don't even get me started on cowboys. <3

allamericangirl8

Consider yourself lucky. Schools like ours suck big ones. Drama. Worst thing ever. Haha!

But drama is so entertaining. Especially when you're the only one who puts things into perspective and sees how petty the school is. :p It's a huge confidence boost, ESPECIALLY if you're not popular.

My junior high had somewhat of a hierarchy. It wasn't clear where the line was drawn, but there was an air of a hierarchy there. And despite how much of a misfit I was I talked my way into being one of the top dogs and manipulated the system in such a way that it got effectively abolished by the time promotion rolled around. Know why? Because any time there's even the slightest hint of superiority in the air, I attain a "Queen B*tch" attitude and beat everyone.

But that hierarchy was admittedly, in comparison to television's, small and nonexistent, so I don't know how I'd fare in that realm. But yeah. It's fun to abolish the system. Now I know how it feels to be Abraham Lincoln. :p

Don't take any advice I have. Lol. I'm a fish out of water in this case. And it takes time. It took me three months to talk my way up the ladder and another month to abolish aforementioned ladder. I won't say I did it completely solo. I had to use my friends, and it felt really wrong. They understood in the end, but still. It's always been a chasm between some of my friends and me. Others were perfectly fine with it and became my best friends simply because of the bond that grew there.

But yeah. Don't change yourself. If you don't naturally have a "Queen B*tch" attitude, then don't create one. Lol.

allamericangirl8

They annoy me when I can see that they've put on a facade in order to be "cool." If they genuinely like that stuff, more power to them, but the usual is that they're trying to be irresistable. And they simply aren't. They're quite resistable, and pulling their pants down and walking with their feet at forty-five degree angles just enhances my disgust.

Carebear1994

They annoy me when I can see that they've put on a facade in order to be "cool." If they genuinely like that stuff, more power to them, but the usual is that they're trying to be irresistable. And they simply aren't. They're quite resistable, and pulling their pants down and walking with their feet at forty-five degree angles just enhances my disgust.

But drama is so entertaining. Especially when you're the only one who puts things into perspective and sees how petty the school is. :p It's a huge confidence boost, ESPECIALLY if you're not popular.

My junior high had somewhat of a hierarchy. It wasn't clear where the line was drawn, but there was an air of a hierarchy there. And despite how much of a misfit I was I talked my way into being one of the top dogs and manipulated the system in such a way that it got effectively abolished by the time promotion rolled around. Know why? Because any time there's even the slightest hint of superiority in the air, I attain a "Queen B*tch" attitude and beat everyone.

But that hierarchy was admittedly, in comparison to television's, small and nonexistent, so I don't know how I'd fare in that realm. But yeah. It's fun to abolish the system. Now I know how it feels to be Abraham Lincoln. :p

Don't take any advice I have. Lol. I'm a fish out of water in this case. And it takes time. It took me three months to talk my way up the ladder and another month to abolish aforementioned ladder. I won't say I did it completely solo. I had to use my friends, and it felt really wrong. They understood in the end, but still. It's always been a chasm between some of my friends and me. Others were perfectly fine with it and became my best friends simply because of the bond that grew there.

But yeah. Don't change yourself. If you don't naturally have a "Queen B*tch" attitude, then don't create one. Lol.

Big words.... very big words!

Well, Carrie vandalized a guy's car....lol:p

Like Carrie says... "It was for a video!" bhahaha.