Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 25 2016] New York, NY- Madison Square Garden

countryfan2006

CU Updates ‏@UpdatesOnCarrie Oct 26 MSG #TheStorytellerTour

CvsZIe-VIAAxwPx.jpg

CvsZIfNVMAAvsW0.jpg

CvsZIfIVIAAcSJg.jpg

CvsZIfVUIAEQ0tE.jpg

litchfield93

^ No. I swear she must have done like 200 Meet and Greets or more a night between radio station contests, fanclub meet n greets, VIP passes that people buy, and people that know people that get passes like celebs., haha

I never realized what a major production it is for poor Carrie night after night after night to meet all those guests. I love that she has mints right before you go in for fresh breath. haha

Loved your review and great to meet you (again) Tee!

judes

Guys-- Carrie's team issued a press release ! She sold over 18,000 tickets to this show! Holy crap! She beat pop stars!

Carrie Underwood

Totally amazing! Carrie has done a great job building up her performance skills over the years. It all came together with the Storyteller tour -shows what lots of talent, hard work and perseverance can do - she booked the MSG at the right time!

txacar

Well, to be fair, most pop stars don't have their shows in the round. haha. But that's a GREAT number. I just hope the box office gross is above $1 Million.

Right! If they use end stage configuration, seating capacity is 19,000. On that particular night, I think Carrie could have sold out end stage as well.

thaifood

Right! If they use end stage configuration, seating capacity is 19,000. On that particular night, I think Carrie could have sold out end stage as well.

It's possible that if they used an end stage configuration that they would have blocked off the seats behind the stage.

txacar

It's possible that if they used an end stage configuration that they would have blocked off the seats behind the stage.

They do remove or block off seats behind the stage, but make up for it with full floor seating/standing. MSG site shows all configurations and seating capacity for concerts, as well as hockey (19,000) and basketball (19,798).

lizcarlo

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I was thinking we were not getting DVD than bam excellent news. This had made me day. So excited for Madison Square Garden DVD. Excited! .. Perfect venue.

Smokyiiis

OMG, so darned thrilled that this DVD WILL BE in my hands before long! I can relive this fantastic tour over and over again. It SHOULD HAVE won the awards!