Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 27 2016] Albany, NY - Times Union Center

countryfan2006

Emily Hall ‏@emmybay7 5m5 minutes ago My heart literally dropped when @carrieunderwood came on stage tonight thank you for a great and memorable night
1f60d.png

Claire2004

Thanks countryfan2006! Wow some people clearly had better wifi than me. I had trouble tweeting or posting much during the show.

It was really great! Almost a sellout except for the nosebleeds, but the BIGGEST crowd she has ever had in this arena. This is my 4th show in Albany NY and she never played to this many people before. Very very nice to see that!

The crowd was very loud at times, and great- but not nearly as magical as MSG. Not going to lie. haha I think MSG spoiled me for my first Storyteller concert as that place was LIT all night. Everyone was standing and yelling and singing. Albany was loud but did not stand the whole time. Oh well they still seemed to love Carrie and it was impressive that so many came out on a snowy sleety night.

It was nice to see it a second time from a different angle as I missed stuff last time. Her vocals were stellar as always, and she got alot of love during I Will Always Love YOu.

Thanks for this Tee. Btw, did you get to mention to Carrie that you'll also be at the Albany show?

maddkat

Staff member
I procured tickets for someone that lives out of the country for this show.I just got an email form the TU center thanking me for attending with this pic

aEnWuOdFmfzFCYstyDhQD-eqLw5D4wD9eqE-kWvx_zIW7A7vdeBL1otZQYriAIyFFbey6cjguscHOkRmc5dfPcVuQ3PhsUTr1l5eFnkklYr8AI4PkeZzTK_0DPJdROokn_6hd4fjhalZ5LKXx58aQw8BMD7av9GCnJ04CfzzfAU=s0-d-e1-ft