Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 4 2012] Vancouver, BC, Canada - Rogers Arena

Daraebe

proxy.jpg

Credit-‏@higgywithit_

bree

WOW!!! WHAT A NIGHT!!! I'm still in "Carrie land" haha and on cloud nine! The concert was spectacular tonight, Carrie was so amazing. As was Hunter!

Soooo neat to meet Carrie, she's so sweet. AHH dream come true! I will post more soon, maybe after I've gone to the Seattle concert.

Great to look through all the pics from tonight. Where did that pic of Carrie from the back come from? Someone in her band?

DaisyTweets

Mike Bell@mrbell_23@ny4carrie Marry me? I think you and I, differences aside, could be magic together.

ha ha ha ha I guess I got to him! lol
Tee, I wondering if you'd share some of the tweets that you tweeted this guy???? I'm thinking they must have been good to get this kind of response!!! Way to stick up for our girl!

rainbow1

Thank you Daraebe, we appreciate your diligence!!!! I had to give it up about 12:30 last night. That review is awesome, Pi!!!

bree

Yes, crowded. Except for the very top section, which wasn't full.

OH! Hunter was recording his music video for his next single, "Somebody's Heartbreak" which was cool and the crowd was so into it. He even had to sing it twice.

huggablebri

What an amazing show last night in Vancouver. I dont want to brag but I have some AAAAmazing pics and HD vids from the show. I recorded GoodGirl, Two Black Cadillacs, All Canadian/American Girl, and Blown Away. Hopefully I will get it up today or tomorrow.

teaser photo:)
CarrieVan2012045_zpsb00afd44.jpg

Mirasa45A

What an amazing show last night in Vancouver. I dont want to brag but I have some AAAAmazing pics and HD vids from the show. I recorded GoodGirl, Two Black Cadillacs, All Canadian/American Girl, and Blown Away. Hopefully I will get it up today or tomorrow.

teaser photo:)
CarrieVan2012045_zpsb00afd44.jpg

Ooh, thank you, thank you, thank you Love the picture !!

huggablebri

I wonder sometimes if its better not sitting so close to the stage. I got the same video at the same show, which I should have up tomorrow. But from floor row 3 you just dont see all the colors and stuff on the screen. I mean from close it didnt look that nice. Like the Brad/Carrie duet. The screen kinda looked crappy..lol.