Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Zach1998

Only showing 16 adds so far, currently in third place behind Lainey (who went for adds last week) and Nate Smith (who has 18).

Hoping she can pick up more as the day goes on.

CU4ever

Only showing 16 adds so far, currently in third place behind Lainey (who went for adds last week) and Nate Smith (who has 18).

Hoping she can pick up more as the day goes on.
Oh wow. That’s not good. I know she doesn’t have any momentum, but new artists have done better. When I said she might only get twenty, I was told she should retire to her garden if that happened ☹️

If she doesn’t pull a notable amount more of adds, I’m still confident this will end up doing well

rcramer

Oh wow. That’s not good. I know she doesn’t have any momentum, but new artists have done better. When I said she might only get twenty, I was told she should retire to her garden if that happened ☹️

If she doesn’t pull a notable amount more of adds, I’m still confident this will end up doing well
I had read that too, and had to laugh.....

Zach1998

Just had a whole panel add and she's jumped up to most added. 32 adds and counting. Let's go Carrie! Keep requesting if you haven't already done so!

She does have the 3 early adds as well. So she has a total of 35 adds as of now.

CU4ever

Just had a whole panel add and she's jumped up to most added. 32 adds and counting. Let's go Carrie! Keep requesting if you haven't already done so!

She does have the 3 early adds as well. So she has a total of 35 adds as of now.
Really hope she can make it to 40. I would be more than happy with that

rcramer

Faith.... Always remember Carrie is still the number one gal out there despite radio...

Radio likes the new folks, and me, well they can have them, with the exception of a few...

CU4ever

OOTT debuts at #45 on the HCS chart.

This is really based on streaming alone- another sign it’s doing very well there and connecting.

HMH didn’t even chart on HCS

Zach1998

Looking like it's going to end the day with around 44 adds on add day. Nate snuck ahead of her and got 48, but she's still second most added. There might be a couple of extra adds, that roll in before it's officially published tonight.

So that means we are starting with around 47 adds. Three of those adds were from early stations adding.

I think this is a good number, considering HMH got 50 adds on add day, and that was before momentum was completely drained.

Last edited:

CU4ever

I imagine radio will wait to really play this until test scores come in. Once they see it’s eventual really good test scores I imagine it’ll start climbing really fast

Zach1998

Looks some extra adds were posted. Was bumped to second most added, but went from 37 adds to 44 on impact day. Adding the extra three on top of that brings it to 47 total adds.

I think the adds day should be closed now. If anything changes I'll update this post, so I don't have a lot of extra posts with updates.

CU4ever

Looks some extra adds were posted. Was bumped to second most added, but went from 37 adds to 44 on impact day. Adding the extra three on top of that brings it to 47 total adds.

I think the adds day should be closed now. If anything changes I'll update this post, so I don't have a lot of extra posts with updates.
Wow, I’m totally happy with 44 honestly. That’s only 6 less than Lainey got, and she’s on fire right now and Carrie has little momentum. That coupled with the amazing streaming & connecting so far (as evidenced by the debut on HCS), I think this is on a good track already