Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance in DC?

diva101

hey guys, look what I found on twitter:

RT @Countrymusic199: Carrie Underwood was spotted in D.C., where she will be performing tomorrow!!!

that tweet was just a while ago I guess....

so........

What's gonna happen tomorrow? :)

DizzyDollyDee

I'm mighty excited - seems like ages since we've seen her - she has had us so spoiled - with tour videos if nothing else!!
Anxious to hear what she is singing!!

AIgrl06

Man, I was just in Foggy Bottom on Friday. I wonder if she was in DC then... not that I would've been a creeper or anything. :p

AIgrl06

aww I miss DC. I lived there for about a year and a half. Loved it.

Come baaaackkk, Tee! ;)

Just heard from a friend who is there and the taping is going on now from what she can tell.

How exciting. So you'll definitely be able to find out what Carrie sings, I presume. :) I'm seriously excited to watch this special. Clinton, Bush 43, and Jimmy Carter will all be there to honor George HW Bush. Sounds like a great event.

hjj

Can you imagine 5 yrs removed from AI and now singing to honor a president and with 3 other presidents in the audience as well as many other people of influence. She is certainly one of the greatest vocalist of this generation.