Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance in DC?

Ty

Yep. She's already sang. From my understanding she was one of the first performances.

abbeyjones18

I think that whatever she sang was apporiate for the event...meaning probably not one of her own songs, unless it went well with the event...of course, I'm just guessing :)

TOPDOG1001

capt.05ad5844f2c9497b8bccf63c13e71204-05ad5844f2c9497b8bccf63c13e71204-0.jpg
r4261904863.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slide...licid_ap_org05ad5844f2c9497b8bccf63c13e71204/

Ty

Beautiful. The dress reminds me of the one she wore for ITYS during the PO tour.

AIgrl06

Aw poo...I was gonna go tomorrow and try to catch a glimpse of Carrie:p At least I get to see her next Monday! And she's only 45 minutes away from so I stalk her! jk,jk,jk lol :rofl:

:haha:

On a similar note, I can't believe Carrie finally came to DC (she seems to avoid it like the plague on her tours) and I'm. Not. There.

m.chill99

:haha:

On a similar note, I can't believe Carrie finally came to DC (she seems to avoid it like the plague on her tours) and I'm. Not. There.

Ikr? I'm pretty sure the last time she came to DC for a tour was the Idols tour, right? And I. Should. Be. There. :laugh:

AIgrl06

^That's the last time I saw her in DC... and I definitely would've gone had she been since then, lol.

m.chill99

lol same here. It's an hour drive to Baltimore! My butt gets numb! lol:p I'll stop with how my butt feels there...