Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 2: Songs Like This vs Undo It

Songs Like This vs Undo It

• Songs Like This

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Undo It

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercarriefan

Here's your new battle, folks! Previous champion Songs Like This is now facing Undo It. It's the battle of the woman scorned songs :p. Choose wisely!

carebear4eva

UI. No doubt about it.

Neither CC nor TH really shook me with a monster-Carrie vibe back when the PO preview was going on. I will never forget the first time I listened to the 60-second preview of UI.I felt the chorus come like a monster train, hitting me with the force of a small bomb.

I really do like SLT, and would have voted it over several other songs. But not UI. Dittoing Nicole, it's not even close.

supercarriefan

I know some have said the UI burned out pretty quick for them, so I was thinking we might have a tighter race. Plus, I thought it worked putting two songs with similar themes up against one another :).
I'm trying to take into consideration comments I've seen from posters about various songs when making the different matches. I can't wait until I get to put MS up against another song lol. I'd laugh if it won :p.

carebear4eva

I know some have said the UI burned out pretty quick for them, so I was thinking we might have a tighter race. Plus, I thought it worked putting two songs with similar themes up against one another :).
I'm trying to take into consideration comments I've seen from posters about various songs when making the different matches. I can't wait until I get to put MS up against another song lol. I'd laugh if it won :p.

Really? I'd shave my head and vote for Taylor at the AMAs. Just out of insanity

dsfox2009

Easy choice here for me. Undo It all the way! It is definitely still in my top Carrie songs of all time after the past 3 years :)

PRGuy79

"You stole my happy, you made me cry..."

Undo It takes it for me. When I first heard this song, I was floored by the new, edginess that Carrie was bringing to her sound. It was a gutsy song to put on the album and release as a single. It showed that Carrie wasn't afraid to take risks. And like any great artist, she continues to try new things with each new era of her career.

Claire2004

Songs Like This

I know UI is a popular song to the fans, but I've never really warmed up to it. The line "you stole my happy" still makes me cringe. But I get that it's a popular anthem-ish kind of song for concerts.

carebearcarrie

Undo it; Not going to lie, both of these songs have burned out for me. I dont really care for how much of a pop song Undo it is. Both songs are very weak lyrically. but i love the concert background video for it. its HOT. so it gets my vote.

carebear4eva

Songs Like This

I know UI is a popular song to the fans, but I've never really warmed up to it. The line "you stole my happy" still makes me cringe. But I get that it's a popular anthem-ish kind of song for concerts.

This is quite possibly my sole issue with the song. I forgave Carrie her over-use of "ain't" and other assaults on grammar. But "You stole my happy" slayed me :I

pklongbeach

SLT, I love this song.
It's a rousing barn-burner for me, which I don't get alot of from Carrie. Love the up-tempo (and no, UI is not uptempo).
UI never sat all that well with me. I was always afraid that it was not as popular as it was "supposed to be".
SLT is just pure Carrie Joy.
Blowin it "out the box"!

gocountrymusic

Songs Like This without out doubt for me. Loved that it was the encore song, love the production and I like the hint of humor in the lyrics. I just think it has more to offer than Undo It in its 2 minutes 40 seconds.